Houses
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Morrowind - General

Author Thread
FireAnt
Noble Knight
Noble Knight

Houses

Where is your house? How did you come by it? To get to my house you have to...Head to house Hlaalu in Balumora(still can't spell that). From there follow the trial of plates and bowls over the mountain and too a pack of dead kagouti ....what's that you say? no Kagouti here? Then get ready for a fight. Wade into the swamp of pillows and see the resident Netch who is stuck in a tree. Step inside the Ancestrial tomb.... What says welcome home like a Dead Vampire door mat? But Watch out.. they sometimes like to respawn. **If you didn't understand that my house in a Ancestreal tomb that was filled with vampire but i killed them and they sometimes respawn. Swamp of pillows=I killed the pillow lady and floated all her pillows in a swamp (over 100)
Trial ot plates and bowl=the mountain is hard to get up and so i don't forget how i made a trail. the kagouti=self explanitory same with Netch
Post Mon Jun 24, 2002 5:37 pm
HiddenX
The Elder Spy
The Elder Spy

what -exactly- is your question, please ?
Post Mon Jun 24, 2002 6:00 pm
XeroX
The MasterCopy
The MasterCopy

your point is????????????

To join the Sportfans PM me
www.feyenoord.com
Post Mon Jun 24, 2002 6:20 pm
BearishSun
City Guard
City Guard

*confused* Who?Where?WHAT??!!
Post Mon Jun 24, 2002 6:49 pm
FireAnt
Noble Knight
Noble Knight

ok not a question just post where your houses are and how you came by them etc.
Post Mon Jun 24, 2002 8:30 pm
Fireteddy
City Guard
City Guard

I downloaded a house mod, right next to the pawnbroker's shop in Balmora. It consists of a bed at about 30 shelves, where I store all my sweet plunder.

I like my house.

I'm not a cheater.

BLEARGH!

-Matt
Post Mon Jun 24, 2002 8:57 pm
XeroX
The MasterCopy
The MasterCopy

i use the balmora house plugin.
It has a bed a chest, a crate 2 basket, a desk, a small tabel and a bookshelf.

I also use a home in seyda neen, the one that was owned by the taxcollecter murderer.

Balmora is my main house.

www.feyenoord.com
Post Mon Jun 24, 2002 9:02 pm
HiddenX
The Elder Spy
The Elder Spy

*** minor spoiler ***

if you join the Redorans, Telvanni or Haalu and get a high rank you can build your own house.
Post Mon Jun 24, 2002 11:17 pm
XeroX
The MasterCopy
The MasterCopy

i heard there are some bad things to the stronghold.

i heard that sometimes your stuf will disapear.

www.feyenoord.com
Post Mon Jun 24, 2002 11:21 pm
HiddenX
The Elder Spy
The Elder Spy

i have stored lots of stuff in my stronghold - and i am not missing anything yet.
Post Mon Jun 24, 2002 11:34 pm
3DFanatic
Eager Tradesman
Eager Tradesman

Hmmm... I haven't had any trouble with my Redoran stronghold. I've got stuff laying all over the place in the big bedroom downstairs, and none of it has ever disappeared. In fact, I had stored a shield down there that I'd found while adventuring, and it turned out later to be a main quest item. It was right where I'd left it.

I also use the club in Balmora that I cleaned the 'bad people' out of early in the game. It's so handy - right at the bottom of the silt rider ramp.

I do wish you had more control over dropped objects, though - like leaning them against a wall or something. That would make my sword collection nicer to look at. As it is, you've got to be careful you don't step on them and cut your toes off!
Post Mon Jun 24, 2002 11:35 pm
FireAnt
Noble Knight
Noble Knight

You can't beat the vampire hideout for me. Plenty of storage... I added some floating candles and i get to kill the vamps when they respawn
Post Tue Jun 25, 2002 6:31 am
sooth
Head Merchant
Head Merchant

hell, i took half of Suran, mate. all the houses are mine. i know there are consequences within the game because of that, but there's no room for all the loot to be found in this game. if someone will tell me how to post a pic, I can show you some cool shots of my "shop"
I got all the lastest daedric gear man. dont need it ,but i got it. i just use a nordic claymore and some enchanted belt and ring combos to get where i am in the game. it helps to be an argonian-no poison and less affected by magic.
Post Tue Jun 25, 2002 6:47 am
Danny
Eager Tradesman
Eager Tradesman

quote:
Originally posted by 3DFanatic
Hmmm... I haven't had any trouble with my Redoran stronghold. I've got stuff laying all over the place in the big bedroom downstairs, and none of it has ever disappeared. In fact, I had stored a shield down there that I'd found while adventuring, and it turned out later to be a main quest item. It was right where I'd left it.

I also use the club in Balmora that I cleaned the 'bad people' out of early in the game. It's so handy - right at the bottom of the silt rider ramp.

I do wish you had more control over dropped objects, though - like leaning them against a wall or something. That would make my sword collection nicer to look at. As it is, you've got to be careful you don't step on them and cut your toes off!

If i'm correct there is a plugin that allows you to put your stuff on wooden dress dolls no serious, i'm not crazy! just search the frontpage!
Post Tue Jun 25, 2002 11:51 am
Guest Dare

In regards to stuff disappearing from strongholds.
This ONLY happens if you leave stuff in before they are level 3. You can and most likely will lose anything that you leave in there before construction is complete.
This is because the game actually creates new cells in place of the old ones. So your stuff is still where you put it. It's just that there isn't any way to GET to it anymore because the previous version no longer exists.

I suppose if you really lost something important you might be able to retrieve it from the cell in the editor... but its best to just not use your stronghold for storage until it is completed.
Post Tue Jun 25, 2002 12:14 pm

Goto page 1, 2  Next