Members
Usergroups
I need a map
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Morrowind - General

Author Thread
SOOTH

I need a map

could someone please tell me where i could get a full map of vvardenfell. i just need a copy or a large jpeg, my email is lochnarus@yahoo.com

I would be ever so grateful
Post Tue Jun 18, 2002 4:23 am

CharlieGuest

It's in the box

You should have a beautifully printed map in the box the game came in.

If you don't have one, you're either unlucky or a pirate. If it's the latter, GET LOST CREEP.

If it's the former - bummer! Better call customer support or something.
Post Tue Jun 18, 2002 11:03 am

sooth

WTF, i bought the damn game, dude. ecery board has someone like ypou that has to assume and start calling people names. i want a COMPUTER VERSION of the map that i can look at on-screen. i have the big map, but i dont have a scanner. BTW, you can make marks on your map with a pen, but ill do it with a cursor....creep
Post Tue Jun 18, 2002 7:41 pm

Ariel
Harmonious Angel
Harmonious Angel

Well, well! You can't blame him for it, now, can you? Usually one doesn't need a digital version of something that was included in the game's box, unless, of course, he has 'lost' it for some not so obscure reason.

Anyway, go to the official forums and search for "tamriel map" (the current website of "Tamriel Rebuilt" is down) - there's a link somewhere to a map of that project, and there's also Vvardenfell on it...

Meow...
Arhu
Post Tue Jun 18, 2002 7:53 pm
sooth

look dude, i want a version that i can make marks on without messing up the map that i have plastered on my wall. is that clear enough? fyi, i have a thing against MFing pirates. youre probably not a saint, either, mr. soap box.
Post Wed Jun 19, 2002 12:52 am

Ariel
Harmonious Angel
Harmonious Angel

Are you talking to me? Why, yes, you must be talking to me.. Have I done anything wrong? I'm not mr. soap box, although I like soap bubbles I might add, and I did understand what you said, no need to be huffy.

Now, if you would have followed my advise and went looking for that map I was talking about, you'd have found a, well, map of some sort, with Vvardenfell on it, as I said, and a little pinkish stripes, but that's negligible. The isle is part of it, but the map is a 2mb jpg, which seems sufficient.

Oh, and this is not a warez board, hence the questioning about possibly improper uses for that map. And you have to admit that it does look improper without further explanation...

Meow...
Arhu
Post Wed Jun 19, 2002 1:12 am
TribalMan
Conflict Within
Conflict Within

I know what your saying. A good bit of these people are just too quick to jump to conclusions or flame away without giving anything useful. I printed copies of these out and drew notes on them to help me get through the quest.

Here is a partial map that has pretty good detail: http://www.rpgplanet.com/morrowind/chalice/corner/display.shtml?img\map-swvvardenfell.jpg

and the whole: http://www.rpgplanet.com/morrowind/chalice/corner/display.shtml?img\map-vvardenfell.jpg

A web search on google may find more: "map of vvardenfell"
Post Wed Jun 19, 2002 1:22 am
Lordr31z
Captain of the Guard
Captain of the Guard

If the internet doesnt have a detailed map then just goto kinkos and have the make copies of the original. But i am sure there is a good map on the net somewhere.
Post Wed Jun 19, 2002 3:56 am
Lordr31z
Captain of the Guard
Captain of the Guard

Thnx tribal.. pretty good maps.
Post Wed Jun 19, 2002 3:58 am
sooth

thanks bro

i wasnt directing anything at ya, arhu, just the first guy who implied that i was a pirate...sorry if i gave you that impression.
Btw, thanks tribalman, great maps...
Post Wed Jun 19, 2002 5:28 am

CharlieGuest

Doh, sorry...

Sooth, sorry mate, my bad. Quite obviously I jumped to the wrong conclusion - I hadn't thought of the uses for a digital copy, even if you already had a paper one. 'Fraid I was having a bad day that day, but that's no excuse really.
Post Wed Jun 19, 2002 2:52 pm

sooth

its cool bro, i'm not gonna go out and shoot up a liquer store becuase of it...just remember that sooth is short for soothsayer
Post Wed Jun 19, 2002 5:02 pm

quote:
look dude, i want a version that i can make marks on without messing up the map that i have plastered on my wall.

LOL! You are obviously a pirate. If you don't want to mark on the map, make a photocopy. Color copies are cheap you know. And why would you want to make comments on an electronic copy? Are you going to alt-tab all the time to do it? Tedious. Stop trying to cover it up you cheap bastard and buy the game.
Post Wed Jun 19, 2002 6:56 pm

sauron38
Rara Avis
Rara Avis

That was uncalled for and frankly not needed. I can think of many legitimate reasons why he would want a digital map. Please refrain from jumping to conclusions.
Post Wed Jun 19, 2002 7:18 pm
sooth

I think everyone that is good and wholesome and cool with each other has spoken, guest. This forum is a great place where we gather to discuss and get info or support on a game that we like a whole lot. i can press alt+tab all the damn time i want, it doesnt affect me or my game...you see, i'm a patient man. a patient, virtuous man that has a request that has already been met by someone with the knowledge i seek...I think we've found our "creep", fellas.
Post Thu Jun 20, 2002 2:59 am

Goto page 1, 2  Next