FAQ
Members
Usergroups
Easter Egg!! (First one? Spoiler)
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Morrowind - Spoilers

Author Thread

Easter Egg!! (First one? Spoiler)

I was going to post this on the offical forums where I have already been a member for a while, but I can't even get them to bloody load...

Anyways, I was theving around in Vivec and came across something in the Telivanni canton (note to theives: Telivanni is a GOLDMINE). There is a bar there called the Lizard's Head (for soon to be revealed reasons). Here is how to find the easter egg artifact (Offical forum goers will recognize it instantly =):

1) Go to the Lizard Heads bar in Telivanni canton (top floor, the level BELOW the atrium at the very top, use the doors next to the big staircases if you are still confused).

2) Once in the bar, head to the right from where you entered and you should find a staircase to the lower level of the bar. Go down the staircase.

3) Now find the storage room through the wooden door at the back of the lower level room.

4) You should enter a room with lots of barrels and boxes and stuff (some nice stuff for stealing is what I found)...but if you look, there is a rather odd decapitated body part on top of one of the barrels...

5) Identify the artifact and see the poor Dev who's head is only worth 100 gold. Poor sucker.

My only question is where is his body? And how do you take a screenshot? And where the bloody hell is the theive's guild?

Have fun!
Post Tue May 07, 2002 12:13 am

re

By the way I go by ICC in the offical forums if you recognize me. =)
Post Tue May 07, 2002 12:14 am

Beo
Space Defender
Space Defender

There is no thieves guild in Vivec.
Post Tue May 07, 2002 12:48 am
condor

Thieve's

THERE IS NO REALY THIEVES Guild there are mostly jjust one or two thieves in almost every town. althought the Assasin guild is in the storage room in arena
Post Tue May 07, 2002 1:21 am

Ryan

If you're asking where the guy in Vivec (Gentlemen Stanley Somethin') who gives out Thieves Guild quests is, he's on the East side (I THINK) of the Foreign Quarter Canal Works. That town is confusing as hell for the first little while you are there. But now I call it home (murdered one of the Smiths in Foreign Quarter Plaza and am using all his shelf space... and chest space... and floor space... ) Those Vaults have soo much loot!
Post Tue May 07, 2002 10:25 am