View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Games Comments

Author Thread
Cannonfodder
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

Rocks

Hi all.

This game rocks. It is more of a simulation than a role playing game. As a real time combat sim it is one, if not THE, best ever. I guess a similar game is Shadow of the Horned Rat a warhammer simulation.

Talk about nasty, this game can wake you up real quick. When some bandit is reared back with some metal rod thing they throw, you better right click that shield in place. When you hear it "thunnnnk" in to your shield you know you just missed some serious damage.

Like another contributor wrote.
Why did it take two(2) game developers from Turkey to come up with this? Maybe turks are an old horse culture? They have the knowledge of what horse riding is about. (I don't)

Anyway, with some further development, this could be one of the best games of ALL time of this genre. Hands down.

I payed the small donation willingly and happily. I hope it keeps them coding and maybe hire the guy that designed Realms of Arkania and Torment...whuts his name...Talk about awesome...
Post Mon Feb 27, 2006 4:42 pm
New Comer

Excellent! Want it complete!

Well, I am extremely impressed with the combat. It ROCKS, and I can't WAIT until I get really proficient with riding and slicing!

I LOVE the fact that I ACTUALLY have to improve in order to get good at this game. I don't just have to invest time into level grinding and my stats will just go up. This battle is closest to real life that I've ever experienced in an RPG PC game.

You REALLY have to pay attention, and when you're in the heat of the battle and you're swinging your sword all over, you can actually get that adrenilin rush that you could imagine warriors of the time got in order to stay alive and win any battle, because guys can sneak up on you from any side when there is a big group of men on horseback chopping away at everything.

However... I can NOT wait until this game is complete. I'm a bit frustrated that I've ONLY found TWO quests, from the first town.

Do I need to join a side in order to get other quests? Also, the protect caravan quest to the second nearest city, I NEVER SAW a caravan. I looked all over but never found it. Quest is still there and I haven't a clue how to complete it. Can anyone help with that? Thoughts? Suggestions?
Post Fri Mar 17, 2006 5:31 am

Ricky69

need code...lol

yo guys lol ive been playin da game mand b fr a while and now im at lvl 6 and i need a code anybody who has a working one and will give it to me email me at... video_gamez_rule_3@hotmail.com because my dad wont use his credit card! if u want ...no lies at all! i will send you 20 dollars in mail if u send address for the code! plz i am not lying and very desperate ffor the code!
Post Sat Apr 01, 2006 10:43 pm

Seff
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

If your dad is concerned about online purchase, look into PayPal. It's a little more expensive, but if you're already willing to pay $20, that shouldn't stop you. Good luck.
Post Mon Apr 10, 2006 1:26 pm

Goto page Previous  1, 2