Staff Members
   Privacy Statement

FAQ
Members
Usergroups
For The English Mods!!!
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Gothic 2 Spoilers

Would you like to have more ENGLISH mods for Gothic 2?
More then anything!!!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Yes
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Whatever
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
NO!!! Are you crazy!!!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 0

Author Thread
Dart23
Eager Tradesman
Eager Tradesman

For The English Mods!!!

Hey

For three days I have tried to make a small mod to the Translated version of G2 NoTR. With little/no success and thats the problem if I/us/we/them would know how to edit The translated version of G2 NoTR then there probably might be more english mods for the game. Of course this might also be just my own stupidity that I can't extract the Gothic.dat/OU.bin/OU.csl files of G2 NoTR Translation mod and by "extract I mean to make them just like the G2MDK makes the originals. You know lots of folders like Items,Story,AI... Either way I/us/them need help. So if someone (most likely there is SOMEONE) knows how to edit the G2 NoTR English version (with G2MDK) please tell it to me/us/them. The editing I had in mind was adding new armor,weapons and amulets and things like that not to make a new story or add new quests atleast not yet. ANY information would be appreciated.
Post Sun Sep 19, 2004 12:55 pm