impossible to learn 2h skills?
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Gothic - Spoilers, Tips & Tricks

Author Thread
Borntoeat
Village Leader
Village Leader

impossible to learn 2h skills?

is it impossible now? I've played Gothic with every camp. but I've always joined guards (when playing in the old camp). now after long pause I tried to join fire magicians. ok, after old mine caved in I joined water magicians straight away (when I played before I've joined mercenaries first) I couldn't train 2h skills when old camp was safe cos I wasn't guard. now I cannot do that even with lee because I haven't been mercenary. is it available later or was my mistake to join straight water magicians? I cannot remember when you could train and what and who is trainer. I saw this walktrough and it says cor angar, thorus and lee are trainers for 2h weapons. Am I doomed with one handed weapons? best 1h weapon I have now is sword of death. of course I have magic but when monsters come close I feel rather helpless cos even an orc dog is laughing about my weak sword
Is it really impossible now to train 2h skills? without skills it's very slow to use any 2h weapons and there's no hope for critical hit. and if I remember there weren't heavy 1h weapons like most of 2handed are.

well berserker's word has 66 damage and 35 strength required that could be enough if I can find it.. any hint? ..just small?
Post Sun Aug 29, 2004 4:21 am
X-dANGEr
Unknown Destiny
Unknown Destiny

You don't have to train in it anyway(Read the topic: shold i train 2hw), go to lares and take his axe, then you are strong enough, you can't train thw at all, but maybe lee will train you.
Post Sun Aug 29, 2004 12:23 pm
Borntoeat
Village Leader
Village Leader

but getting that from lares I have to KO him at least and I'm not the mood doing it ... Lares is good lad!

anyway my LP's went to 6th circle so 2h skills I can forget ... I went to gomez and killed everyone there ..I got this "raven's right" 70 damage one handed... this makes me more comfortable when someone comes close..
Post Mon Aug 30, 2004 10:01 pm
X-dANGEr
Unknown Destiny
Unknown Destiny

Oh i remembered Scar's sword is the best 1hw as i think.
Post Tue Aug 31, 2004 12:18 pm