Screenshots
   Videos

Miscellaneous
   Staff Members
   Privacy Statement

FAQ
Members
Usergroups
New Gothic Mod "Cromanin" Help with German text.
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Gothic - General

Author Thread
Wulf
The Shepherd
The Shepherd

New Gothic Mod "Cromanin" Help with German text.

I have just recently found a new mod for Gothic titled "Cromanin" - - which is to be played through a mod player kit.

Could any of our forum members please give a "rough" translation to English of the following text/info' - - - - :-

Neue Gothic 1-Mod angekündigt: Chromanin 24.05.2004 | 20:00
Trotz dem das Gothic 2 Modkit mittlerweile veröffentlicht wurde, gibt es noch immer einige Fans, die Modifikationen für Gothic 1 erstellen wollen. Dazu soll auch die Mod "Chromanin: The Legends of Moria" gehören, an der das G:MoD Team derzeit werkelt.

An der Hauptstory von Gothic 1 soll die Mod nichts ändern, jedoch soll es eine Umfangreiche Nebenstory geben, die wie der Name der Modifikation schon sagt in Zusammenhang mit dem Chromaninbüchern aus dem Gothic 1 Quest "Der Fremde" stehen soll. Außerdem soll die Mod neue NPCs, Waffen und Locations, sowie gildenspezifische Talente bieten.

Thanks in advance
Post Mon May 31, 2004 12:51 pm
Patriot
Small Tiger
Small Tiger

Re: New Gothic Mod "Cromanin" Help with German te

I can trancelate that But first tell me where did you find that.
Post Tue Jun 01, 2004 4:33 pm
Gorath
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

The mod is still in development. It won´t change the main storyline. A big side story will attached to the Chromanin quest. New NPCs, weapons, locations and guild-specific talents.
Post Tue Jun 01, 2004 4:39 pm
Wulf
The Shepherd
The Shepherd

@ Gorath thanks for info's. (would it alter the "old man " thing)?

@ patriot, the topic was on the worldofgothic/de website in the news section yesterday but has been removed today, not even in news/archives

But any help on translation/meaning would be great. your talents could be very helpful to non-German speaking players on these forums. I believe there is good info's (in German) on several other sites/forums including the one mentioned.
Post Tue Jun 01, 2004 5:44 pm
Patriot
Small Tiger
Small Tiger

Thanks man I am new hear and I want to be helpfull to you.I have finished the add-on and you can ask me everything you want.Most of the others don't like me hear I think.Anyway I will have this transilation for you in a few days.

New Gothic 1-Mod announced: Chromanin 24.05.2004 was meanwhile published | 20:00 defiance that the Gothic 2 Modkit, gives it still some fans, that want to provide modifications for Gothic 1. In addition is also the Mod "Chromanin: The Legends OF Moria" belong, at that the G:MoD to team at present work ELT. In the Hauptstory of Gothic 1 the Mod doesn't change anything, however there is to be an extensive Nebenstory, like the name of the modification already says in connection with the Chromaninbooks from the Gothic 1 Quest of "the stanger" to stand is. In addition the Mod offers new NPCs, weapons and locations, as well as gildenspezifische talents
Post Tue Jun 01, 2004 8:08 pm
Wulf
The Shepherd
The Shepherd

Thanks patriot,

It more or less confirms what Gorath says, i will watch for any further developement on this in the future.
Post Fri Jun 04, 2004 2:13 pm
Malgaroth
Eager Tradesman
Eager Tradesman

The mod is called "The Legends of Moria"? Oh that's original. =P

I hope they don't intend to bring the Lord of the Rings lore into Gothic?
Post Thu Aug 26, 2004 7:21 am
Black Daemon
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

Need some more informations?
Check this out http://gothic2network.net/gmod/ . Thats the homepahe of the developers

@Malgaroth
The Mod isn`t going to be a lotr clone, but i believe some items or whatever will remind you to lotr.

I try to translate the list of new features.

- new (added) storyline
- new npc`s and new guilds
- new items like swords, belts or helmets
- new locations
- new subquests
- ur able to make more item by your own, potions ...
- new skills
Post Wed Sep 29, 2004 11:02 pm