Help! Locked door in the tomb of souls
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Dungeon Lords

Author Thread
Alohan
Head Merchant
Head Merchant

Help! Locked door in the tomb of souls

Guys there is a door on the southern most part of the tomb of souls seems like i can't find the "required item" to open it. The other end of the corridor that leads to the trap room with the imp holding the yellow gem.
I finished searching the area, I even killed Voraatus instead of bargaining with him becos his answers were illogical ! And I didn't like him changing my abilities ! So maybe that might be the cause that the door is still shut!!!
Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Post Sat Jun 18, 2005 4:36 pm
lancaster6
Head Merchant
Head Merchant

ur not gonna believe this 1

1 of the prisoners in the naga temple has the key to this room. so if u freed them, and didnt talk to the right 1, u wouldnt have gotten this key. sux too, cause the monster in there is reportedly worth ~1.7 million exp pts. i got it the 1st time thru, and the 2nd couldnt figure out why. now i on the third time, and dont have the key. all u can do is be aware the next round. im guessing those prisoners are long gone. i also read on a post that u can follow those naga prisoners to the front door, and get 10,000 exp. maybe that is where the key becomes available. got this info from official forums at dungeon lords site. i like rpgdot better, but sometimes the answer isnt here. gl
Post Tue Jun 21, 2005 2:49 pm
Alohan
Head Merchant
Head Merchant

Thanks. I am too late for that now, it seems. Anyway it is not much compared to the stone giants put together in the shadow ruins, and I finished the game quite easily thanks to the splendid ring .
Post Tue Jun 21, 2005 4:59 pm