Gothic 2 Add-On
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Gothic 2 General

Author Thread
Adanos Priest
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

Gothic 2 Add-On

First , hello to the Gothic Forums here and out there.For this is the first time i post in these Gothic Forum i am very honored to fill a little emtiness in these days.I am from Germany,and also my english/american speak and spell will be save and sound for You all ,i hope.
I am an Adanos Priest of Water Magicans and i want to bring some Balance in these Forums.
Gothic 2 Add-On will be Realeased on 20th August 2003 in Europe via Koch Media and JoWooD.Later this Year follows the World from Atari.
Piranha Bytes new realese will be named: Gothic 2 - Die Nacht des Raben,oh sorry Gothic 2 - The Night of the Crow.
Link to: 4players.de to find a opener-picture.Not much is known of what will happen on the ShipAdventures but the Sence of Adanos feels a strong eruption in Beliars Realm as well of Innos Fires.

I have played Gothic 1 and 2 through all Guilds and ADANOS is the one that HIT me,so i become a Adanos Priest to balance universe.
Post Wed Jun 25, 2003 1:05 am
Gorath
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Welcome to the boards. I hope you´ll like it here.

The add-on details were in the news today on the main page.
Post Wed Jun 25, 2003 2:52 am
Hagen
Counselor of the King
Counselor of the King

welcome and thanks for the info!
Post Wed Jun 25, 2003 6:14 pm
olaf73
Eager Tradesman
Eager Tradesman

Hmm I didnt quite follow what you said about Atari. Does that mean an English version is going to be released later in the year?

Anyone have any details about the storyline/setting for this one? Like, is it going to be a high level expansion, or will you start with a level 1 character?

olaf
Post Wed Jun 25, 2003 11:48 pm
Detori
Head Merchant
Head Merchant

quote:
Originally posted by olaf73
Anyone have any details about the storyline/setting for this one? Like, is it going to be a high level expansion, or will you start with a level 1 character?

olaf

WOW! That is the most exciting news, I have heard since the release of the English Gothic 2.

Unfortunately I have no info on the storyline, but somehow I wouldn't wish to start all over again with the hero...
Post Thu Jun 26, 2003 10:19 am
The_Dragon
Eager Tradesman
Eager Tradesman

Short correction:
Crow = Krähe
Raven = Rabe

So the name of the Addon should be translated as "The Night of the Raven"
Post Thu Jun 26, 2003 1:50 pm
Spunior
Keeper of the Gates
Keeper of the Gates

That's what Mike Hoge said two months ago:

Q: What can you tell us about the content of the Gothic 2 add-on which was unveiled some time ago? Where is it set to take place? Will there be new
elements to be seen?

MH: Sorry, I can't tell you anything of the story yet. It will, however, be integrated in the original game and won't be a new standalone part.
(There are, however, certain areas which can be played thorough in one part, so the addon content is not completely split up)
Post Thu Jun 26, 2003 5:36 pm
olaf73
Eager Tradesman
Eager Tradesman

Its supposed to be out in August right, at least in Germany? Are there no gameplay details available? It seems like their would be when a product is just two months out.

olaf
Post Thu Jun 26, 2003 5:38 pm
Gorath
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Nothing is known apart from the things mentioned in this thread.
Post Thu Jun 26, 2003 8:13 pm
Adanos Priest
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

Hello again

Hey Gorath ,olaf73 not really ,Spunior nice FAQ ,The_Dragon You are right,cover me in shame ,Detori its not in your hand but of piranhas ,olaf73 hope so for you english people ,Blake84 please ,Gorath my german source is fastest .
O.K. well then, i am not here to make any rumors because i do not want to turn your brains unbalanced.There is nothing but the Dreams of Future.
The German Boards from JoWooD and other Gothic Forums do so,and my head spins around when i see people talk about future games.Not much is known but the Realease and the name maybe : Gothic 2:Night of the Raven,but its still working title.Also the age rate goes to 12 years.
They spoke of a pyramide near the black troll and the three guys standing there in the Night of the Raven on the picture.They say that they might be some sort of Water Magican and rumors about storyline.
If any News from piranhasjowoodatari come up i post them here.
May the Balance and Justice of Adanos flow through YOUR veins.
joke: When the Cake is speaking,the crumbs had to be quiet [/i][/b]
Post Fri Jun 27, 2003 1:22 am