Help plz!!!!!!!!! Im stuck near the end
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Gothic 2 Spoilers

Author Thread
n3kro
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

Help plz!!!!!!!!! Im stuck near the end

Im embarassed to ask such questions but i cant sleep for a long time now trying to find a solution. Im on the ship in the halls of irdorath island and i have the following questions. 1)Im a dragon hunter, so i cant create runes. But, is there a rune that will teleport me to the ship immediately? 2)Before leaving the island, Bennet had all the dragon scales i could find (64 in all) and i had the option of bying heavy dragon hunter armor for 20000 gold. When we left for the island on the ship, I took Bennet on the ship and just when I had enough money to buy the armor, it dissapeared .Also, the dragon scales do not exist in his inventory.What happened and where else can I buy the armor? 3) When I was in Khorinnis, I just went into the captain's cabin, near the bed and I was transfered to the island. Now, I can't go into the cabin, because I need a key. As a result, now I can't go back to Khorinnis and I'm stuck there. Is there any other way to return to Khorinnis, and where can I find a key? I appologise once again for the stupidity of my questions, but as I said before, it is a matter of life and death.

Last edited by n3kro on Fri Mar 17, 2006 10:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Post Fri Mar 17, 2006 10:22 pm
n3kro
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

Plz answer me! You have to! Gothic 2 is like a drug for me
Post Fri Mar 17, 2006 10:41 pm
Taxen0
Higher Emperor
Higher Emperor

no, you canīt go back to khorinis. i donīt know if bennet can make the armor once you made it to the halls of irdorath I have always had the armor before setting sails. but you can try to insert the scales and your lost cash using marvin mode, i donīt really know what to write exactly but im sure someone here can help you.

Try this great game now!
http://www.warriors2.com/default.asp?referedby=163834
http://www.regno.se/default.asp?bonusfrom=3111
Post Fri Mar 17, 2006 11:39 pm
imposteraz
Tempered Warlord
Tempered Warlord

Also, there is no rune to transport you back to the ship. You will have to hoof it yourself.

What happened with Bennet is that he has a set kit of things in his inventory at the beginning of Ch 6 (the island) and it doesn't matter what he had in Ch 5, it's gone.

You can find the insert codes for anything in the game at World of Gothic ( http://www.worldofgothic.de )

"OK, I've got the 'No Die' part."
Post Sat Mar 18, 2006 5:13 am
n3kro
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

Just a moment. You really mean... THAT I CANT GET BACK TO KHORINNIS? I hope you are joking. Also, where can I find this rune? Oh, and in order to acquire the armor I need marvin code? No other way? And if not, then can you describe me the specific process? (I have never used marvin code).
Post Sat Mar 18, 2006 10:11 am
n3kro
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

quote:
Originally posted by Taxen0
no, you canīt go back to khorinis. i donīt know if bennet can make the armor once you made it to the halls of irdorath I have always had the armor before setting sails. but you can try to insert the scales and your lost cash using marvin mode, i donīt really know what to write exactly but im sure someone here can help you.

I thinc you didn't understand what I wrote. I meant that the armor dissapeared, not my money. When I talk to him, I have three options:1) to speak to him about life on the ship 2) To buy some weapons 3) To become stronger
Post Sat Mar 18, 2006 10:16 am
Hindukönig
Guards Lieutenant
Guards Lieutenant

You can't go back to Khorinis, there is no rune on Irdorath and probably you can beat the endboss without the armor.
Post Sat Mar 18, 2006 12:13 pm
n3kro
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

I just came by an other problem. After the 2. fire dragon and the bridge, I go in a building. There is a very strong enemy called shadow lord something (he's a skeleton in paladin armor). I have just medium dragon hunter armor, and an orc slayer as a sword (65 strength, 65 damage). I can't forge an ore dragon slayer because I need 5 dragon bloods, and I have only 4 of them, and I also don't want to use 2h weapons, as I have 75% 1h and just 35% 2h. I also want to know if it's worth brewing the dragon egg potion and what are it's effects. So to sum up:1) How can I defeat the shadow lord? 2)Where can I find 1 more dragon blood 3) About the dragon egg potion
Post Sat Mar 18, 2006 12:36 pm
n3kro
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

I finally decided to use marvin code but I don't know anything about it. Not even how to open the status screen. Can somebody ANALYSE me the specific process please?

Post Sat Mar 18, 2006 1:27 pm
Dez
King of the Realms
King of the Realms

quote:
Originally posted by n3kro
I just came by an other problem. After the 2. fire dragon and the bridge, I go in a building. There is a very strong enemy called shadow lord something (he's a skeleton in paladin armor). I have just medium dragon hunter armor, and an orc slayer as a sword (65 strength, 65 damage). I can't forge an ore dragon slayer because I need 5 dragon bloods, and I have only 4 of them, and I also don't want to use 2h weapons, as I have 75% 1h and just 35% 2h. I also want to know if it's worth brewing the dragon egg potion and what are it's effects. So to sum up:1) How can I defeat the shadow lord? 2)Where can I find 1 more dragon blood 3) About the dragon egg potion

1) I can' really help much here, because old fashioned fighting has allways worked for me. I try to block his attacks and hit him during the openings. Do you have any spell scrolls? destroy unded, ice block or fireball or anything to give some advantage over him?

2) I'm afraid you can't get vials of dragon blood anymore. You should have collected them in the vom from dragons in chapter 4 or 5. There is however a way to get some.

-In the stats window type: marvin
-push f2 to open the console
-type in the console: insert ItAt_DragonBlood

To close marvin mode: type in the stats window: 42

3) Yes you should brew it. It will give nice boost to your strenght, 15 points if i remember correctly. I think this will help A LOT againt that shadow lord
Post Sat Mar 18, 2006 9:28 pm
imposteraz
Tempered Warlord
Tempered Warlord

n3kro,

No joke, you can't leave the island until you've dealt with the "boss". Also, even after that you can't go back to Khorinis, only sail on for the mainland (and so set up for Gothic 3).

I've always found it best to deal with the Shadow Lord using a Destroy Undead spell, but Ice Block should also help a lot. Wave of Ice would help you take out the Shadow Lord plus all his skeletons at once. Of course, Rain of Fire would be very effective, too.

Definitely make the potion, as Dez says.

"OK, I've got the 'No Die' part."
Post Sat Mar 18, 2006 10:19 pm
Hindukönig
Guards Lieutenant
Guards Lieutenant

quote:
Originally posted by Dez
2) I'm afraid you can't get vials of dragon blood anymore.

I think Vatras or Lester had some for selling, IIRC.
Post Sat Mar 18, 2006 11:48 pm
Uriziel
Grand Mage
Grand Mage

quote:
I finally decided to use marvin code but I don't know anything about it. Not even how to open the status screen. Can somebody ANALYSE me the specific process please?

Type bmarvinb, the hit F2. You should be in the console then and see a darker anner at the top. To insert something type i....the word insert will appear, then just start typing the insert code for the item you want to insert.....after several letters it might autocomplete the entry....if it does just hit enter and the item will be inserted in front of you.

Hit F2 again to exit the console when you are finished. (the console will still be active. If you want to completely close the console you have to do one more step, but I can't remember the exact code lol)

Peter: I'll tell you what it's not for, son. And when I do, you'll understand why I can never go back to Sea World.
Post Sun Mar 19, 2006 6:19 am
n3kro
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

I know that i'm near the end and I'm still a newbie, but... how do I open the status console?

eg: Thanks for the tips I finally defeated the shadow lord. Is there a way to take his heavy paladin armor using marvin code, even though I'm a dragon hunter?
Post Sun Mar 19, 2006 11:30 am
n3kro
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

quote:
Originally posted by Uriziel
quote:

Type bmarvinb, the hit F2. You should be in the console then and see a darker anner at the top. To insert something type i....the word insert will appear, then just start typing the insert code for the item you want to insert.....after several letters it might autocomplete the entry....if it does just hit enter and the item will be inserted in front of you.

Hit F2 again to exit the console when you are finished. (the console will still be active. If you want to completely close the console you have to do one more step, but I can't remember the exact code lol)

Um...Where do I type bmarvinb?
Post Sun Mar 19, 2006 11:32 am

Goto page 1, 2  Next