Usergroups
quick question
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Gothic 2 Spoilers

Author Thread
Pikkon
A Hadou Master And A Skilled Thief
A Hadou Master And A Skilled Thief

I was scard too whan i first enterd the vally of mine.. Good luck and may Innos/the force be with you...
Post Sun Sep 14, 2003 12:29 pm
Neo_Genesis
The Assassin
The Assassin

in ch2 i ran into the VoM without even knowing it, but when i saw some orcs and killed them, i did know and ran back like the the whole VoM was chasing me!
Post Sun Sep 14, 2003 12:36 pm
Jinx
Protector of the Realm
Protector of the Realm

As long as you can take out 1 orc then you should be fine (with some luck)
I won't spoil you (unless you want me to), so I won't say another word ^_^
Post Sun Sep 14, 2003 12:42 pm
genghiskhan66
City Guard
City Guard

HEHEHEHEHh
Thanks guys !!! I am almost ready.
BY the way..I ventured into the forest behind Jack Lighthouse and there were 2 orc warriors lurking there and I manage to kill them except the orc elite He kicked my butt good

This is going to be fun

Heck..the normal orcs were easier to kill than Cassia..that beeyeach attack me....I'll get her later on
Post Sun Sep 14, 2003 6:59 pm
ChronoTrigger
Village Leader
Village Leader

The First Time I Entered into The VOM, i was at level 8, even the wargs were too much for me, but i wanted to know if every known location was there, so i end up in "Lesters" Castle, i went down by the river, and finished in a bridge, near the hunter with the minecrawler armor, i speak to him, and got the crawler 2 minutes after buying the heavy militia armor, and did not know the excistance of a Speed potion till that moment so you can enter the valley anytime, I think
Post Tue Sep 16, 2003 3:37 pm
(kc)wolverine
Guards Lieutenant
Guards Lieutenant

dont know why everyone is talking so much about speed potions, in the valley of mines you dont need them, the only craetures that can cause trouvble are dragonsnappers and wargs because of their speed and the fact they hunt you down longer then those stupid orcs. with orcs you can just run and when they get very close on your heels you should turn away with a and d. dont walk in a straight line. when they try to hit you turn a little to the left or right and they miss you. piece of cake
Post Wed Sep 17, 2003 8:00 am
genghiskhan66
City Guard
City Guard

Yup..true....when the orcs chase me, I run in an "S" fashion and they can't hit me...unless they are too close.
I am killing as many orcs and snappers as I can at the moment to make easier free pathway for me to get to the ram. I was thinking later on..it might be hard to get out of the castle with so many orcs around.
Post Wed Sep 17, 2003 12:10 pm
(kc)wolverine
Guards Lieutenant
Guards Lieutenant

nah, you run to the ram and get in so why should it be more difficult to get out of the castle you can run in and out all you like, those dumb orcs cant catch you but it's good xp so kill all....
Post Wed Sep 17, 2003 12:51 pm
genghiskhan66
City Guard
City Guard

I can't find any threads on matter abt sleeping in the castle..everytime my hero sleeps in an empty room...the next morning....he gets beaten up...poor guy...and there he goes killing orcs for them paladins

Is there a place to sleep in the castle or he have to return to the tavern to sleep everynight ? Thanks
Post Wed Sep 17, 2003 8:55 pm
(kc)wolverine
Guards Lieutenant
Guards Lieutenant

across teh place where engor stays, the storageroom or so there is a room with a fireplace and at nicht there are three paladins there in front of it, as a ercenary i could sleep there, i fu go up and open the door to engor's bedroom they get pissed off and want to beat you. the thing rhthat really bothered me then was that i got beaten by a paladin and that a man at arms thought he could take my gold
Post Thu Sep 18, 2003 7:18 am
Aphazel
A Shadow of My Own Self
A Shadow of My Own Self

Go where the smith is sleeping..I always use that place, have never got beaten up..I really don't like the Paladins at the castle..when you are a dragon hunter and do the quest with the stolen money stuff and pisses the one who gave the quest off every men-at-arms and paladins will attack you (the other dragon-hunter only watch )
Anyway they suck..I knocked them all down
Post Thu Sep 18, 2003 2:06 pm
genghiskhan66
City Guard
City Guard

Guys..thanks for the info
BTW..I found a much better place to sleep peacefully.
An empty hut with a bed right beside Geppert & kervo.

You mean the paladins will attack you later on??
I am a merc and still in chapt 2. Is the paladin attacking you part of the story line? Or it depends on how you play your game?
Post Thu Sep 18, 2003 6:20 pm
Aphazel
A Shadow of My Own Self
A Shadow of My Own Self

oh...ehm...sorry giving you spoilers now...
No, it's not in the storyline..think I'll let you find out the rest yourself now..
Post Thu Sep 18, 2003 6:42 pm
genghiskhan66
City Guard
City Guard

HEHEHEHE
No prob Aphazel
But thanks the info anyhow ... keeps me more aware of everything
Post Thu Sep 18, 2003 7:00 pm
Neo_Genesis
The Assassin
The Assassin

i'm not gonna spoil but that quest (the money) takes place in ch4, so you first must play a little longer genghiskhan66
Post Fri Sep 19, 2003 6:14 am

Goto page Previous  1, 2