Conspiracy Theorys
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Absolutely Off Topic

Author Thread
CassRo
Seer of Delphi
Seer of Delphi

Conspiracy Theorys

More and more just keep appearing out of nowhere. Some don't even have good motives, some rely on small proofs that we don't even know are real, but some can convince in just a minute. I put here some of the most interesting ones and the motives. Say your opinion on as many as you wish.

I - The Lunar Landing of USA
If you watch the original movie of the lunar landing in 1969 (?), you can see the US flag flutter even though on the moon there is no atmosphere, shadows that go in the wrong direction, no starts on the sky. The people who started this c. say that the US goverment made this hoax to prove that they are superior to the USSR (remember, this was in the Cold War period). A USSR (even russian) ship never landed on the moon, they say that the space ship would need 3 meters thick walls of led in order to protect them from solar radiations.

II - Princess Diana
The most circulated c.t. in the last year, the death of princess Diana and her boyfriend was believed to have been caused by a union between the british mafia and the royal family. The Queen never liked Diana after she broke up with Prince Charles (which is getting married soon with Camilla Parker Bowles, the two women where enemies), and did not even come to the Buckingham Palace after her death, only after days she arrived, but only because her counselors convinced her.

III - Kursk Submarine
The death of over 150 people in 2000 shocked the whole world. The conspirators say that the Russian Navy killed the 23 sailors who survived the explosion so that they would not tell the world some state secrets. They also say that the Navy made false records of land-sub discussions, they did not tell the real meteorolig conditions, the tide level, the moment when the explosion was produced etc. And remember, they did not accept the help from other countries, of which deep diving subs would have easily saved the entire surviving crew.

Other C.Theorys:
- the death of J.F.K.; Pope Joan-Paul I; Robert Maxwell;
- the Rudolf Hess story
- crop circles
- Elvis is alive ( :S )
- the world is ruled by masons
- Bush was an acomplice of 9/11

Some funny theorys:
- in the '80, a c.t. circulated that "Procter&Gamble" would promote satanism
- Jesus was black
- Jesus was black and a woman (these two are acually discusable because then women weren't free, but mere tools of men, and then black people - those living in Europe - were slaves. And who would write that the son of god was black or a woman in those days?)
- an alien spaceship can be seen on one of the US dollar bills (which one I don't know)
- our pets are actually aliens that come to spy us(aahh, little green dogs, aaaaahhhh - wait, that's my chihuahua. Killer, did you fell in the spinach boul again?)

You read this text AGAIN?! ARGHH! Stop reading! Now! You're still reading this, aren't you. *sigh* Sure, read, I doesn't bother me. Really! Read on, dude. Cool. READ. Ok, enough! Stop! ... I hate you ... If you don't stop I'll replay Manhunt and I'll show you what I can do with a toothpick!!!11 Save the Whales!!!!!!111oneoneone
Post Thu Mar 31, 2005 11:13 am
erik
High Emperor
High Emperor

Re: Conspiracy Theorys

quote:
Originally posted by CassRo
- Elvis is alive ( :S )

If Elvis was still alive he would be dead by now

Member of the Sports Fans Club
Member of the Nonflamers' Guild
Post Tue Apr 05, 2005 10:25 pm
CassRo
Seer of Delphi
Seer of Delphi

I know, that why the ":S" is there

You read this text AGAIN?! ARGHH! Stop reading! Now! You're still reading this, aren't you. *sigh* Sure, read, I doesn't bother me. Really! Read on, dude. Cool. READ. Ok, enough! Stop! ... I hate you ... If you don't stop I'll replay Manhunt and I'll show you what I can do with a toothpick!!!11 Save the Whales!!!!!!111oneoneone
Post Wed Apr 06, 2005 10:49 am
Darrius Cole
Most Exalted Highlord
Most Exalted Highlord

Jesus was born and lived most his life in what we call the Middle East. That is either Asia or Africa, depending on who you ask, not Europe.

The most funny and ridiculous conspiracy theory I have ever heard is that there are no conspiracies.
Post Wed Apr 06, 2005 3:02 pm
CassRo
Seer of Delphi
Seer of Delphi

A conspiracy theory that sais there is no conspiracy theory. Hmmm...

This is like the case when 2 people don't agree on anything, but they agree that they don't agree (confused? you shouldn't be )

Post Thu Apr 07, 2005 10:10 am
NidPuterGuy
Fearless Paladin
Fearless Paladin

Real life conspiracy, AREA 51

This is an example of a real life conspiracy that is active and real. This proves that all conspiracy theories are not hoaxes or made up. The US might have faked the moon landing. We have done a lot of things, god knows..
Post Fri May 20, 2005 3:14 am
X-dANGEr
Unknown Destiny
Unknown Destiny

quote:
Originally posted by CassRo
- the world is ruled by masons

I guess so...
Post Fri May 20, 2005 8:32 am
CassRo
Seer of Delphi
Seer of Delphi

Re: Real life conspiracy, AREA 51

quote:
Originally posted by NidPuterGuy
We have done a lot of things, god knows..

This is one of the things that bother me. We could have made/discovered fantastic things/materials which would make life better but we do not know about, because governments hide them...

Post Fri May 20, 2005 10:58 am