glass
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Morrowind - Spoilers

Author Thread
es3addict
Head Merchant
Head Merchant

glass

i got a curiass dagger and greaves now iam looking for pauldrans boots and helm ne leads would be greatly appreciated
Post Wed Jul 03, 2002 3:17 am
Llama
High Emperor
High Emperor

There is a chest in the bottom level of the Ald'ruhn Fighter's Guild that has all or most of the glass armor pieces.
The door to the room is 80 lock.
Post Wed Jul 03, 2002 4:37 am
theohall
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

A merchant in Ghostgate also sells a full set of Glass Armor. If you have high enough stealth skill or the Amulet of Shadows, stealing that set is easy.
Post Wed Jul 03, 2002 5:09 am
Warmaster-Horus
Most Exalted Highlord
Most Exalted Highlord

Don't forget the hlallu vaults

=Leader of the Horus Heresy=
=Champion of Khorne=
BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD SKULLS FOR THE THRONE
Post Wed Jul 03, 2002 5:11 am
Corran-Horn
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

You don't need any stealth skill or special equipment to steal the Glass armor from the lower level at Ghostgate. All you need is patience.

The merchant who's selling it is off in a side room by himself with one unlocked door leading in. Leave that door open. Watch him for a minute. See how he shifts his weight from one foot to the other every few seconds? If you stand right behind him, he won't be able to go 'back to normal' position - you can 'crowd' him toward the door, and eventually out into the lobby-like area with the rest of the NPCs. (You need to be sure you move right up with him, every inch he shimmies toward the door, you're right there behind him with no room between) Then just shut the door so no one sees you filling your inventory with his glass armor.

If you have sold him anything, it won't be there in his shop for you to steal back (I found this out when I looked for a glass halberd I'd traded him earlier).

WARNING- This was how I acquired my own glass armor, and while it didn't turn me into a god overnight, it definitely sped up the game - I got a lot tougher instantly, so I was able to fight a lot harder enemies, and progress faster through the main line of quests. Anyone who likes to take their time and enjoy challenges should NOT take advantage of this trick to get the best Light Armor around.

You could also find an Armiger who has a lot of Glass on (no one that I know of actually wears a complete suit, all I've seen swap out some components) and Taunt him to get him to fight you so you can kill him with no legal repercussions. Expect to bleed a lot for it though, unless you're already very strong. Good places to find these guys are Ghostgate, and there's a fellow with lots of glass armor walking around Suran, I believe. I think there are a couple in Vivec too, but I dont remember which canton.
Post Fri Jul 12, 2002 7:30 am