Ebony rules!!!
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Morrowind - Spoilers

Author Thread
The Omen
High Emperor
High Emperor

Ebony rules!!!

Can neone tell me where I can find some good ebony armor and weopons. Be specific!! IS this the best armor in the whole game I mean I know its rare, but is it the best??
Post Tue Jul 02, 2002 10:07 pm
sauron38
Rara Avis
Rara Avis

It is not the best armour in the game.
Post Tue Jul 02, 2002 10:15 pm
FireAnt
Noble Knight
Noble Knight

There is a shop in Suran with a piece of ebony.....dreadric is better but REALLY heavy
Post Wed Jul 03, 2002 2:29 am
Michael C
Black Dragon
Black Dragon

"Indoril" armour got a lot higher AC than Deadric armour, but still heavy.
Post Wed Jul 03, 2002 11:40 am
Argon
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

Im gonna try and explain this, but it was a long, long time ago, in the early days of my adventuring..

In the south East corner of the land is a strange city, seemingly growing out of the ground, just to the west of this eerie place is a small island with a old wooden door with rusty hinges. Deep inside this dungeon, which to my mind was a place where children could happily play for the evil spirits that dwelt within were laughable, there lies an unground burial room, in which a viking longship is hidden under water. Amongst the treasues of the buried warrior lies two Ebony Pauldrons, worht 5000 gold each and a high armour rating, 60 i believe.

Good luck finding these my friend.

Argon.
Post Mon Jul 08, 2002 4:22 pm
maddog0606
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

Re: Ebony rules!!!

quote:
Originally posted by The Omen
Can neone tell me where I can find some good ebony armor

In a vampire enclave there is someone walking around with a set of ebony armor minus shield and helm (also somebody walking around with a set of glass armor minus shield and helm). Just sneak in and backstab em or throw a couple of fireballs at em. I'm pretty sure you will screw up a vampire quest if you kill the vampires with this armor, but it's your call. You can get ebony shields from the odd Golden Saint. I've only seen one ebony helm in the game and that was in one of the vaults in Vivec.

The enclave is on the way to that Ashlander camp that the Spy Boss wants you to visit (turn right instead of heading stright for the camp once you get out of the gash). The Ashlander camp starts with the letter "U" and is located on the north-northwest part of Morrowind. And no I'm not trying to be funny, I'm at work and can't spell that camps name if my life depended on it.

Personally I don't like ebony. It's too heavy and not that good looking. I like glass or Orcish armor. And I like one particular Derdric helm that I found in an ancesteral vault that had horns comming out of the forehead. This particular helm can be found on the way to that Ashlander camp also.
Post Mon Jul 08, 2002 4:48 pm
Remus
Overgrown Cat
Overgrown Cat

Genarally daedirc weapons/armors are the best (all heavy); but that didn't mean all ebony weapons/armors are useless.

so far in my collection i have one set very decent ebony armor (Heavy), it includes Sarano Ebony Helm, Ebony Cuirass, Ebony Tower Shield, Ebony Boots, Ebony Left/Right Bracer.

unique Ebony Mail (final quest for Temple) have constant affects include Resist fire 75%, Shield 50 pts self & Resist magicka 20% self. max armor ratings = 330 if you topped skill in medium armor.

none ebony weapons could match daedric weapons, except Ebony Staff AFTER enchantment (e.g paralyze 6 sec + poison 100 pts = send your enemies to hell in no time) .

Post Mon Jul 08, 2002 6:21 pm
His Master's Voice
Village Leader
Village Leader

there's a free ebony tower shield in ghostgate tower of dusk
Post Mon Jul 08, 2002 7:20 pm
Argon
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

I went on a quest for you last night and found a nearly full set of Ebony armour, to heavy for my mage. Go to Khuul (? Place in North West) and then somewhere just south/ southwest of that is a Daedric Shrine.. go to the underground part of it and a Chap there will try and kick the baloomas out of you, very strong. But he has the armour.

Good luck.

Argon.
Post Wed Jul 10, 2002 9:06 am
maddog0606
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

You forgot to mention that he tries to kick your rear end with a Deadric War Axe.
Post Wed Jul 10, 2002 7:02 pm
Roach
SBR Belfry Bat
SBR Belfry Bat

Not if you get the amulet of chamelion for killing the mebers of the Cammona Tong in Balamora, then he can't even see you. And what he don't see he don't attack!
Post Sun Jul 14, 2002 6:12 am
Vorador
Noble Knight
Noble Knight

quote:

The vampire lair that Maddog6060 was talking about is in the Quarra headquarters, Druscashti.

Vorador

Noble? Do I look like a noble knight to you?

=Member of the Alliance of Middle-Earth, the Nonflamers' Guild, the Sixth House, the RPGDot Warriors, and Digger of the RPGDot Shadows=
Post Sat Jul 20, 2002 8:20 am
es3addict
Head Merchant
Head Merchant

i know there are two pieces(curiass and greaves i believe) on the top of Hllormaen the stronghold west of Balmora theres a weak chic u gotta scratch out in a Morag Tiong quest dont bother going through the damn dungeon just levitate to the roof

theres some ebony stuff in the morag tong guild if u can open high lvl locks and tehres no risk in getting caught

also if u dont mind taking the backpath for the main quest or after u meet divath fyr just kill him for the best armor in the game basically hes really pimped out
Post Mon Jul 29, 2002 8:50 pm
The Omen
High Emperor
High Emperor

Well, what does he keep in all those chests? Does he have a helm and a shield to go with that pimped out suit? How much will the bounty be, if there is any?
Post Mon Jul 29, 2002 10:02 pm
es3addict
Head Merchant
Head Merchant

there wll be no bounty and in the chests he keeps an amulet that zaps u to Mag Vogala or some shit never beat the dude and the Curiass of saviors hide and the Scourge both of which are artifacts and kick arse
Post Tue Jul 30, 2002 1:24 am