Grrr. Stuck on main plot quest.
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Morrowind - Spoilers

Author Thread
Decado
Head Merchant
Head Merchant

Grrr. Stuck on main plot quest.

I'm doing a fovour for the guy at the Fighters Guild so he'll give me info (or something). This is part of the first quest you get from the (main plot) guy in Balmera (SP?).

I'm supposed to go to some Dwarven ruins to the east of Balmera (maybe a bit North). Found it, got in.

Searched the place high and low but I cannot find the dwarven artifact he wants (found many others). It's a little puzzle box or something (square...bah, I can't remember).

Anyone find this quest piece, and do you know where it is in the ruins?

Thanks!
Post Wed May 08, 2002 12:25 am
Rainstorm
Captain of the Guard
Captain of the Guard

I did it...but I'm describing out of memory and I've played a whole lot...
What I know is that it's not very easy to see,run back to the place where you have a cave on your right and below is the place where you enter a lot of chambers into the place.
When you stand by the cave look above the place with the doors,you'll need to get up there.(I remember having trouble seing it...but I looked and realized there's a "platform" up there)
Hope you understand what and how I mean...
Edit:
And I'm no good a describing either.
"the place where you enter chambers" I mean,you have three or so doors leading further into the ruins.
Platform could maybe be better described as balcony....I'd guess it's supposed to look like the place has crumbled a bit,so it's a cut off floor now...

Last edited by Rainstorm on Wed May 08, 2002 12:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Post Wed May 08, 2002 12:34 am
Decado
Head Merchant
Head Merchant

quote:
Originally posted by Rainstorm
I mean,you have three or so doors leading further into the ruins.

I think I know where that is. The downside being that I'm nuch deeper into the dungeon now, and everything friggin respawns. Oh well, map should help my on the way back.

So it is on a balcony? Is this the room when you climb down rubble (stone, broken bits of bridge) and you can go into a room on your right or continue down to a fairly open space with two attackers and an entrance to the next section with 3 doors?

Thanks!
Post Wed May 08, 2002 12:42 am
Rainstorm
Captain of the Guard
Captain of the Guard

Yep,that's the room.
When you get out into it from inside the ruins,the ceiling is the floor of where you want to go.(which prob. makes more sense than my former description. )
I think you'd need to jump or wallhug....I saw the way pretty easily from the start/mid of rubble "walkway" once I realized there's a place up there.

Disclaimer...being confused,old and having spent many hours plaing I better add it. :
Since I might've mixed things up,there's a possibility that the place you need to reach is in that room that's on your right as you first enter.
Post Wed May 08, 2002 12:46 am