Screenshots
   Videos

Miscellaneous
   Staff Members
   Privacy Statement

FAQ
Members
Usergroups
Some very big questions regarding end game. (SPOILERS)
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Morrowind - Spoilers

Author Thread
SecretMaster
Head Merchant
Head Merchant

Some very big questions regarding end game. (SPOILERS)

I've finally beat Morrowind and Tribunal, finished at level 26, going on to beat bloodmoon (preparing for the glacier arena thingy). Anyway, much of Morrowind remains unclear. Especially, the fact that there is one person i never found/ needed to do anything with, and yet I sever the prophecy when I kill him.

This man is an ancestral tomb, location, i forgot it. But he drops the King of Worms Helm, an artifact, called Bloodworm Helm (or atleast I think)

Now some background information. For those of you who played and completed Daggerfall, I'm sure many of you remember doing Princess Morgiah's quest where she wants you to go to the King of Worms and make an arrangement for her to be married to the king of Firsthold. Well, while playing Morrowind, i found the old daggerfall strategy guide, and that quest says it sets up for the Daggerfall sequel. But this may be irrelevant, but the daggerfall sequel is Morrowind, isn't it. Unless they were starting another and scrapped the project.

Also, looking upon the voices, in particular, Dagoth Ur, one of his sayings was, "Ha Ha, foolish Nerevar, did you obtain the fake Sunder?"

So, this is my theory. Somewhere along the plotline of Morrowind, you have an option of who to align with (which i obviously didn't find). The faction that I didn't find, who I'm thinking is someone related to the King of Worms, or he himself, tells you he has sunder for a price, but its the wrong sunder. Thats just my theory.

So really, I want to know, what is up with that tomb, and the Bloodworm helm. Is it some side-quest I never found, or is it something that the Morrowind makers scrapped.

And I never did find any other secret blades members, Caius said when he leaves, that he wouldn't be surprised if there were others. So, are there actually other blades members.

Finally, not relating to the actuall plotline. BUt this champion of clutter quest is BS. I just want to know, are the clutter items in Mournhold?
Post Wed Dec 10, 2003 1:15 am
~NOBODY~
The One And Only
The One And Only

According your last question, yes, it's all in Mournhold.
Post Wed Dec 10, 2003 11:03 pm
cfmdobbie
High Emperor
High Emperor

The person carrying the Bloodworm Helm isn't really necessary - I believe it's accidentally marked as such in the construction set (i.e. a bug.) Feel free to kill him in the most brutal way you can think of - it won't matter.

The trick with Sunder is that there's a fake one in one of the Ash Mountain citadels. Keep searching and you should find the real one. I believe it is mentioned at some point but I don't recall by whom - Vivec perhaps?

There are a couple of hooks into the Daggerfall world in Morrowind - references to the King of Worms you've spotted. A book that tells the story of your Daggerfall character and the current problems of sucession with the Empire spring to mind.

As for secret Blades members - I don't know, but it's an interesting question! There are the trainers Caius mentions, but I've not personally met anyone else. Anyone know if there are any other members on Vvardenfell?
Post Wed Dec 10, 2003 11:18 pm
Elessar
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

Yup, there are other blade's trainers in morrowing, 2 that i've found, though i don't recall where. one i think is up north west in the gnisis area. . .but the thing i want to know, can you advance any further in the blade's rankings than what caius advances you to right before he leaves?
Post Fri Jan 23, 2004 2:12 am
~NOBODY~
The One And Only
The One And Only

Nope.
Post Fri Jan 23, 2004 3:15 am