Hunting with Dusty **SPOILER**
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Gothic - Spoilers, Tips & Tricks

Author Thread
Khalistro
Eager Tradesman
Eager Tradesman

Some Spoilers may be ahead

I once read this on a German fansite, and found it to work great for me. When you first start the game, go and run to the old camp. Talk to Diego about Brownie Points, and start out for Fisk. Then agree to buy his sword for him and recieve a 100 ore payment in advance. Then go and see Dusty and ask him whats wrong. After he tells you his story about his friend, go out to the Sect Camp and look his friend up.

After that you can start doing some easy admission quests for the Bhaals, by starting out with the one at the front gate. Then find a Bhaal at the end of the camp and try to be adressed. He'll give you a task to recruit one more member for the Sect Camp. After that make a run for the Old Camp and talk to Dusty. He'll tell you he can't leave because he owes the guard money. Incidently you've got about a 100 ore on you, which you received from Fisk for buying his sword. Agree to take Dusty with you and head for the South Gate. Pay the guards their ore, and go out with Dusty.

Just take Dusty through the entire colony before bringing him to the Sect Camp, and he'll engage all wolfs, scavengers, lizards, goblins, and bloodflies. Best of all YOU'LL get the XP and loot for them:-) . After you got some levels and skillpoints and some loot you might want to trade some furs/claws/wings for more ore and buy the hunting skills from the two hunters, to get yet more loot from wolves etc. Don't worry about Dusty, if you enter the camp and leave, and make sure you got 100+ ore you can bribe the guards again for 200 XP points.

Happy Hunting,
This scheme made me 8 levels higher in 3 hours.

Khalistro
Post Thu Dec 13, 2001 1:48 pm
Sveinung
Keeper of the Gates
Keeper of the Gates

Thanks! That may help me!
Post Thu Dec 13, 2001 5:09 pm

I have that quest from the baal to get new ppl for the brotherhood, but i cant 'say' anything to dusty, only 'END'
what do i have to do?
Post Fri Dec 14, 2001 11:23 am

Khalistro
Eager Tradesman
Eager Tradesman

Have you joined any camp already???

Khalistro
Post Fri Dec 14, 2001 8:41 pm

U need to find milten first and talk to milten - Milten is with Joru (the one who tell you how to impress the gurus). After talking to milten new dialog to Dusty will appear
Post Tue Dec 18, 2001 6:13 am