And so the wait for Gothic 3 begins...
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Gothic 2 Spoilers

Author Thread
SirDeity
Gothic's Loyal Hero
Gothic's Loyal Hero

And so the wait for Gothic 3 begins...

I just beat Gothic 2. I've only had the game for less than one week. I'm already going through Gothic withdrawel. I need some of that potion Saggitta made for the alcoholic who was going through withdrawel problems...

Overall, I gave the game a 9.9. That's the second best score of any game I've ever played. I gave Gothic a perfect 10, which means only Gothic is better than Gothic 2. I've beaten well over 100 PC games and none can compare to the Gothic series...

Some hilarious moments:

- In the castle you talk to a guy who's afraid of meat bugs. You kill the meat bugs so he won't be afraid to go back to work, but if you speak to him again and tell him there is one behind him, he'll run away as if beliar himself is chasing him.

- When recruiting ship members, if you recruit Diego, and then tell him you changed your mind to make him stay, and then tell him you changed your mind again and want him to go, he will change his clothes again and the second time he will come out naked (in his boxers with his sword on his waste).

- Let's not forget the novice of Innos that's afraid the others will find out he has a picture of a naken women.

Most fun moments:

- If you save your game at the castle in the valley of mines (so that you can reload after doing this...), then go to the gate guard on the wall, and get the key to the front gates from him, you can open the front gates and a cool video will start, showing the orcs charging in the castle. After the video you get to watch nearly everyone in the castle slowly die to the orcs. After the orcs are all dead you can loot everything and then finnish those who survived if you want.

I've got to cut this post short. Go ahead and add some of your most fun moments or most hilarious moments to the thread.

Possibly until Gothic 3, Cya!
I am the founder and former leader of a guild in EQ, retired member of The Code in EQ, original member of KOE in AOE2, past Corporal of EVO in MOHAA, respected veteran of UT 2003, a conquerer of all decent games, and an aspiring game developer.

Gothic's Loyal Hero, SirDeity
Post Wed Jul 02, 2003 10:09 pm
Jaz
Late Night Spook
Late Night Spook

Definitely some spoilers in here, so this wander off to the SPOILERS forum.
Post Wed Jul 02, 2003 10:56 pm
Der_Schnitter_t
Captain of the Guard
Captain of the Guard

I would rather say that the wait for the Addon is due first, is it not? Wonder how the Addon will be.
Post Wed Jul 02, 2003 11:20 pm
Shmaugus
High Emperor
High Emperor

i hope itll be worth it
Post Thu Jul 03, 2003 1:43 am
-Jekyll
Village Leader
Village Leader

Re: And so the wait for Gothic 3 begins...

quote:
Originally posted by SirDeity
- In the castle you talk to a guy who's afraid of meat bugs. You kill the meat bugs so he won't be afraid to go back to work, but if you speak to him again and tell him there is one behind him, he'll run away as if beliar himself is chasing him.

I told him there was a meatbug behind him and he ran thru the castle and then down the battering ram only to get slaughtered by the orcs
Post Thu Jul 03, 2003 4:37 pm
Hagen
Counselor of the King
Counselor of the King

Re: And so the wait for Gothic 3 begins...

[quote="-Jekyll"I told him there was a meatbug behind him and he ran thru the castle and then down the battering ram only to get slaughtered by the orcs [/quote]

LOL thats nasty

Im going to have to try that gate thing... I think its a merc quest in chap 5 anyway
Post Thu Jul 03, 2003 10:41 pm
Grimfate
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

What very funny is that if you decide to attack one of the characters on the boat, all the other guys will help you gang up on that guy. It will go on like this till everyone is dead.
Post Fri Jul 04, 2003 3:36 am