Corpus Disease
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Morrowind - Spoilers

Author Thread
Eluzhun
Eager Tradesman
Eager Tradesman

Corpus Disease

Anyone know how to get rid of this? I got infected fighting that sixth house mage guy, on the main quest, and now i cant get rid of it....any suggestions?
Post Thu May 09, 2002 9:25 pm
Nael
Village Leader
Village Leader

Re:

Talk to Caius in Belmora, he'll send you to Divayth Fyr in Tel Fyr which is west of Sadith Mora. He's in Tel Fyr Hall and you have to levitate up a hole in the ceiling near the door into the hall. Hope this helps
Post Thu May 09, 2002 11:56 pm
Eluzhun
Eager Tradesman
Eager Tradesman

I did that, but that guy hates me because i killed one of his patients, i went back to caius to see if i could progress with the main quest and just forget about the disease, but he keeps saying to go see that guy....am i screwed?
Post Fri May 10, 2002 2:34 am

Well, I think You are because he was part of the main quest and if you made him mad at you before you could finish that part you might be . Are you a kill on sight with Fyr or does he not want to speak to you, if that is the case you need to try and boost up your rating with him by admire him or something, if you are kill on site you are screwed . There may be a potion somewhere in the game that cures you but I am not to sure yet.

Do you have a saved game before you killed one of his patients, or you may if all fails use a cheat but that will spoil your game experience.
Post Fri May 10, 2002 12:46 pm

Eluzhun
Eager Tradesman
Eager Tradesman

Im not kos, but it wont let me choose persuade, all i can choose is goodbye. i killed that guy a long time ago, before i knew that he was important, so no, i dont. i thought of maybe using a charm spell or something, but my personality is already at like 75, so i dont know if it would do any good.....sigh, ill just start over i guess
Post Fri May 10, 2002 3:55 pm

Ok You are not screwed then in your side bar talk to him again about his daugthers this seems to boost of his liking for you then ask about the Corpus Disease again he should not be able to speak to him somewhat to improve your standing with him he does that to all the people that come to him saying goodbye you must trigger him to talk to you by asking about his daughters see if that helps .
Post Fri May 10, 2002 6:54 pm

daFrog

Calm and Charm

Charm and Calm....
... should work nicely.
Post Fri May 10, 2002 9:16 pm

Eluzhun
Eager Tradesman
Eager Tradesman

I would try that, but theres no option for that. and goodbye isnt with all the other options for text, its where continue usually is, so i cant click on any of the conversation options on the right till i click on goodbye, which automatically exits me from the conversation......I hope that made sense. And i tried charm also, still no luck, all i can do is click on goodbye
Post Sat May 11, 2002 9:30 pm
Fasttrak
Head Merchant
Head Merchant

Did you get from Caious the Dwemer artifact to give to the mage? For he will not speak to anyone without first giving him that relic. Go back to the Spymaster and make certain you clicked all chat options.
Post Sat May 11, 2002 9:34 pm
Eluzhun
Eager Tradesman
Eager Tradesman

yeah, i got that from caius
Post Sat May 11, 2002 11:04 pm
Lestat

I'd like to bump for an answer. I did the same thing... I was warned not to kill anyone, but the guard said "...or face the consequences!", and i was like, yeah, okay, i can take you if i have to. So when one of the patients attacked me, i killed him. Big mistake... I thought, considering he was so hospitable about people plundering the dungeon he wouldn't mind. But now he has a grudge against me, and i just know it's cause i slept with his daughter! Is there any way out? (I wouldn't mind a cheat, my last save is from about 30 realtime play hours back, and there's no way i'm going to go that far back, i already started over once!)

L.
Post Tue May 14, 2002 8:34 pm

Eluzhun
Eager Tradesman
Eager Tradesman

i just started over, i think its pretty much hopeless because ive tried everyones suggestions and nothing seems to work.
Post Tue May 14, 2002 9:16 pm

found the answer - if you have high enough personality he will give you the cure anyway. I had to have a personality of >140... i tried 200, and it worked.

L.
Post Tue May 14, 2002 9:31 pm

One thing still bothers me - aren't my stats supposed to become gold colored again, when i'm "cured"? Mine stays red, those of them that are afflicted!

L.
Post Wed May 15, 2002 9:15 am

Saemi
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

I think you have to get a potion of restore or goto a shrine to heal your attibutes back up.
Post Wed May 15, 2002 7:58 pm

Goto page 1, 2  Next