Usergroups
Need help with a weed quest!
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Gothic - Spoilers, Tips & Tricks

Author Thread
blackviper
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

hi i don't know what i do to complet the weed quest...I was sent to the NEW CAMP to fid out and stop the production of weed ...
How do i do??
Post Sun Dec 23, 2001 10:09 pm
DABhand
Noble Knight
Noble Knight

From the gates of the NC go down the hill towards the water you will see a cave in there, the rest is up to you
Post Sun Dec 23, 2001 10:26 pm
NeVeR
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

I found the weed makers of new caqmp quite easily and killed them. Stabbed everyone to make sute they NeVeR get up again.
Then I went to the swamp camp but my character can only say that he DID NOT find them.
What is the problem?
Post Mon Dec 24, 2001 8:06 am

There is a bug in this quest. You should choose different variant of an answer, when you speak to them.
Post Mon Dec 24, 2001 8:18 am

Xandrius
Village Leader
Village Leader

Yeah just speak with them!
It is a kind of bug.
Post Mon Dec 24, 2001 9:57 am
NeVeR
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

Guys,
What do you mean by "when you speak to them"?
Who are "them"?
Let me go into detail with this.

I found the weed makers quite early in chapter 1.
As soon as I was give a quest to get rid of them, after joining Sect camp, I went there and killed them all.
I returned to the camp and talked to the guy. But my only choice of dialogue was
About the weed growers ---> I couldn't find them.
I came to this dude 2-3 days later and discovered that there was no dialogue choices to talk about weed growers anymore.
The weed monopoly quest is still in my TO DO list.
Post Mon Dec 24, 2001 2:36 pm

"them", i mean weed makers. If you found them AFTER you have the quest about them, when you come to them the guard began to talk to you. There are 3 possible answers to him. You must choose the second or the third.
And now it seems to be a problem to you. No matter, this only mean that you can't get the Heavy Novice Armor. And you can become a Templar as well.
Post Mon Dec 24, 2001 2:46 pm

Almindor
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

I had the same prob. exept when i talked to the weeders i got nothing. I killed em and then the option About the weed(or something like that) dissappeared. I never got the heavy armor but i completed act II quite easily and now i'm a templar with templar armor and missions... WOW! Anyhow i got another bug. I can do the GET DIEGO THE WEED AND GIMME 500 mission anyhowmuch times(by just paying) and it still is there. I hope this isnt any major problem.
Post Mon Dec 24, 2001 9:18 pm
NeVeR
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

Yep,
Yesterday I also complited the 2nd Chapter, became a Templar and NeVeR going to think about this weed monopoly issue again

Merry Christmas, guys!

Post Tue Dec 25, 2001 8:04 am