Usergroups
Start of Gothic III
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Gothic 2 General

Author Thread
Izludious
Eager Tradesman
Eager Tradesman

Level 70? I'd say 45. But,as I said,you probably would'nt be able to keep all your things and be as powerful. On gothic III I'd say,you should be able to import your character,however,it should divide your level,STR.,DEX. etc. by a perticular number. For Example: You import your character,then your a level 36 for instance,with 100 STR.,60 DEX. 40Mana,400 HP,96% One-Handed,76% Two-Handed. And 40% Crossbow,and 60% bow skills. Divide them by like 6. You would be level 6. 16 STR. 66HP. 6Mana. 10DEX. 16% One-Handed. 12% Two-Handed. 6% Crossbow. And 10% Bow skill. See what I mean,and that is pretty newbish statics.
Post Wed Jun 30, 2004 4:13 am
Sem
Solid as a Rock
Solid as a Rock

quote:
Originally posted by Izludious
You may be able to import you're character,or so I've heard. You will not keep the same things you're character had before. I do not know the full detail,but I'd rather start over. Or else you could just kill everything so quickly. Importing your character would make more sense anyway,because you would get weaker from being on a ship for so long. But you have people who train you on the ship also.

Have you read my post??
And who says you will be able to kill everything so quickly, perhaps there will be Orc Elites waiting for you when you land on the shores of the mainland.
Post Wed Jun 30, 2004 10:22 am
Bytespawn
Tempered Warlord
Tempered Warlord

The mainland is invaded by large groups of orcs much stronger than the paladins army... before you left with the ship, were you able to take on all the paladins in the upper quarter who were going to leave for the VoM? I think you will need some XP, and levelling will probably be as hard as in NoTR.
Post Wed Jun 30, 2004 10:43 am
Morning.LemoN
Village Leader
Village Leader

maybe (and that would be great imho) instead of raising the difficulty and level of the enemies, they would only increase the number of opponents you would have to fight at one time. so, with the new combat system, maybe it would be cool to fight about 15 orc warriors and 5 orc shamans (which individually aren't that tough) at once...
Post Wed Jun 30, 2004 2:22 pm
Daedalus
High Emperor
High Emperor

that kind of idea could work also yes but then ORCs gonna be the weakest enemys there no more scavs molerats bloodflys or any of thoese
Post Wed Jun 30, 2004 5:08 pm
jmurdock
Old Fogey
Old Fogey

There could still be molerats and scavengers... Just make them as big and tough as dinosaurs.

REMEMBER... Many saves, many slots!!!
Post Wed Jun 30, 2004 5:34 pm
Izludious
Eager Tradesman
Eager Tradesman

I on't think they make the enemies harded depending on where you are... When they do they cover it up with quests and sense. Likew molerats in the valley of mines in chapter 4 on G2.
Post Thu Jul 01, 2004 5:17 am
Daedalus
High Emperor
High Emperor

Orcs should be still one of the tougher creatures i suggest [some creatures could be offcorse stronger than them] but no need to make orcs weak cos then it dosent make much sense in G1 they were the strongest in G2 they were the strongers and in G3 they are weak ? dosent make any sense
Post Thu Jul 01, 2004 1:56 pm
qcputwqvmrorib
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

quote:
Originally posted by Bytespawn
Gothic 2 intro movie: you die.
Xardas' tower. 13 days later. You revive.
There 30 days.
By the way, you don't die. The power of your armour saves your life.
Post Thu Jul 01, 2004 9:25 pm

Goto page Previous  1, 2