Risen From Ashes

EDIT button, use it.
Post Tue Feb 17, 2004 11:59 am
Thormiel
Eager Tradesman
Eager Tradesman

quote:
Originally posted by Ammon777
Ive changed my freakin mind. Im buying EQ:Evolution tomorrow and playing for the first time. I rather like to solo anyway so i wont be disappointed with the lack of pricks around. Ive never played EQ before so i guess itll be a new experience.

If you want to solo well, then don't choose a melee class. They don't solo very well compared to the caster classes.
Post Tue Feb 17, 2004 1:09 pm
Pico
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

OK, heres my two cents. You are all stoned. (at least all of you that say EQ is empty.) Or maybe it’s the server you’re on. I’m at this minute, at 15 o’clock on a Monday, on Erollisi Mar and there are no less then 3500 people on. Ever area has about 5-10 people. Every hunting ground has about 30. The Planes of Knowledge has about 300 and the Buzaar has about 500. If that’s an empty server, I would hate to have seen EQ in its prime.
Post Tue Mar 23, 2004 1:57 am
Ammon777
Warrior for Heaven
Warrior for Heaven

umm i wasnt stoned, but very close to being that due to meds. anyway, you'd do well to play EQ1 in my current opinion. Its got great fans and its got the greatest amount of content you will find in an CRPG. Im not sure if the servers are empty or not, i was just saying that the newbie zones might be empty. If you look at the reviews at EBGames for EQ:Evolution, you will find that it is overwhelmingly praiseworthy. After all, there MUST be something about the game that keeps everybody coming back for more.

Also, EQ2 isnt supposed to be like EQ, nor its atmosphere. They are pretty much entirely different games. The worlds are different, the classes are different, same with spells, ect... in fact the main thing that they might have in common is that they feature the same races, but even then, the racial properties are different. Totally different games, imo.
Post Tue Mar 23, 2004 2:19 am
Talmar
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

Well If you like leveling fast and fighting mobbs of creatures without running I would suggest AC1 I recently went back to the game and found a great guild to join.In my opinion there are no great MMORPG's out right now.I was playing Horizon's but the lag issues and lack of items in the game meaning everyone looks the same same armor weapons and such.Got kinda bored with it I am gonna stick with AC1 till EQ2 comes out then give that a try.
Post Sat Mar 27, 2004 12:15 am
Ammon777
Warrior for Heaven
Warrior for Heaven

Actually what happened is i was gonna buy EQ, but i saw that AC1 download from fileplanet and decided to try that. AC1 is pretty fun, theres lots of loot now. And i got in an uber guild. But after i got into Lineage2 beta, i stopped playing AC and am now playing Lineage2, its way better. In my opinion, Lineage2 is the best MMORPG out right now (or soon to be, in April). Open beta starts this next Sunday (March 28th). One really cool thing is we get to keep our open beta characters into release! woohoo! that game has intense PvP, awesome graphics, its so cool. only thing its missing is it has too few skills imo, but thats okey.
Post Sat Mar 27, 2004 5:31 am
Marrowahk
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

WOOOHOOO! LINEAGE 2

i just got this game a week ago and i love it.... although it is the first and only mmorpg i have everplayed. i did play everquest like 2 years ago but my sister made me be a freakin halfling because her "friend" had stuff he could give me... or something like that. it was lame
Post Tue Sep 21, 2004 3:32 am

Goto page Previous  1, 2