Usergroups
Where is New Camp?
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Gothic - General

Author Thread
Crusher
Eager Tradesman
Eager Tradesman

Hey guys can you show me the way to new camp and one more think could someone with the full version send me a savegame from the beggining of the game ( before you come to any camp or talk to enyone) and how do i get the Ian`s list? Tanks my E-mail is www.crusherbg@yahoo.com 10x and have a nice day
Post Thu Oct 18, 2001 8:02 pm
Moriendor
Black Ring Leader
Black Ring Leader

The way to the new camp:

- Walk through the south gate and turn right
- Go straight on in a parallel line to the camp .There'll always be the mountains to your left.
- Turn left into the little slope and walk on down.
- You'll see a hunter's hut (Cavalorn I think) to your right. Pass by the hut and follow the path.
- Just stay on the path until you come to a bridge (there's another hunter's hut on the way - it'll be to your left)
- Cross the bridge and turn left
- Follow the path around the next corner and you should see the entrance to the new camp. Be aware that the new camp is somewhat different from the old one. The actual camp lies further up the path. You can't even see it from the entrance gate.
- If you walk through the northern gate in the old camp you should turn left (do not cross the bridge!) and find the little slope from where you can see the hunter's place.
Post Thu Oct 18, 2001 11:31 pm
FetishFool
High Emperor
High Emperor

Help for DEMO:

Type THELIST in console to get Ian's List.

Then you can become a Shadow. Gomez is a real hard-ass. Just tell him who you have met, but don't say that you met Y'Berion. Gomez will call you a liar for that, and you won't be allowed to become a Shadow.
Post Fri Oct 19, 2001 3:09 am
Stiletto
God Emperor
God Emperor

I think you will find out pretty quickly, but you can not go to the new camp in the demo. Not to mention there is a flock of pretty tough monsters waiting there in the middle of the path.

Post Fri Oct 19, 2001 2:55 pm
Crusher
Eager Tradesman
Eager Tradesman

10x guys and i wrote "enyone" he he it is "anyone" sory just key mistake! And if someone decides to send me the new savegame please one by one and warn my in the forum. once again 10x ;( ops
Post Fri Oct 19, 2001 8:21 pm