Where did they go?
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Gothic 2 Spoilers

Author Thread
Lintra
Elf Friend
Elf Friend

Where did they go?

When I first entered the valley of mines in chapter 4 there were a bunch of dragon hunters hanging out on the road from the pass. One of them offered to teach me to collect dragon parts (blood and scales?). I did not have the lps at the time and so declined to learn them.

Now I want to learn these skill but the hunters are gone ('cept Biff). Where did they go? How can I get these skills now that I have the lp's?

My guess is that they are off hunting with Sylvio ... but then, I could be VERY wrong! Is there anywhere else I can learn these skills?
Post Wed Oct 15, 2003 5:47 pm
Mercenary
Helpful Friend
Helpful Friend

I think they are at waterfall near New Camp .... Where you could swim in and found some goodies ....

And where the 2 convicts were first time you entered .... You killed them some lurkers and one of them gave you an ore nugget.

I think they are there .... If they aren't i don't know where they are ...

Hope that helps

-=Captain of Militia of RPGDot Shadows=-
-=Leader of Mercenaries of Gothic Rogues=-
-=Proud member of NFG=-
-=Forever one soul of Seekers of Chromanin=-
Post Wed Oct 15, 2003 6:10 pm
Lintra
Elf Friend
Elf Friend

*grin* This is where rushing into chapter 4 is starting to hurt. I never made it to the new camp...er... where the new camp was! I got side tracked on the way, then completed my stupid ore counting trip, zipped back to the castle, got my letter, zipped back to the new world, suddenly found myself in chapter 3 and hot on the heels of a theif, retrieved the amulet and before I have time to do proper exploration BANG I am in chapter 4!

THAT is what I get for playing the role of a world saving hero ... every one is hurrying me up, and (like a fool) I listen!!!

Thanks for the help! I'll check it out.
Post Wed Oct 15, 2003 6:16 pm
Neo_Genesis
The Assassin
The Assassin

teh one who can learn you take scales and blood in in front of the castle with the stone dragon, he is with Gorn.

(if you ask, Gorn will clear the path with lizard men for you. he kciks their butts like they are meatbugs...)
Post Wed Oct 15, 2003 6:24 pm
Dikke_Hufter
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

I can't find them either. I've searched the VoM, but they aren't there. Gorn left the VoM with Miller(?) after I freed him from the castle. And the hunters near the mine can't teach me either.

I found all dragons (killed 3 of them when I realized I needed blood & scales). So the stonedragon is still alive and I don't want to kill him before I learn how to strip him, but who can teach me???

Please help, wandering through the vally is getting pretty annoying
Post Thu Oct 16, 2003 8:56 am
Pikkon
A Hadou Master And A Skilled Thief

You know the way to the Stone dragon? Where all the fire lizerds were, Naer the bridge, Dont go on the bridge, Go back till you get to a large stone, Stand On it and you will see Gorn and another man Standing Under it...
Post Thu Oct 16, 2003 9:07 am
Neo_Genesis
The Assassin
The Assassin

yes, that man also has a minecrawler armor, he tells you about wolf, and wolf can make it for you, and if you ask Gorn, he will clear the path to the stone dragon (he will kill all the lizard men)
Post Thu Oct 16, 2003 9:12 am
Pikkon

In my game gorn died while tring to kill them, I did it by myself and then brought him, When He gets to the Begining of the montin he stops and go away, You get Extra Exp For It!
Post Thu Oct 16, 2003 9:26 am
Dikke_Hufter
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

Thanx, I found them!

The problem was that I always ran past the fire lizzards (I hate those creeps) and therefore I didn't see Gorn and his pall.
Post Thu Oct 16, 2003 10:41 am