Usergroups
Who do i take on the boat with me?
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Gothic 2 Spoilers

Author Thread
Kavok
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

Can you get Torlof without letting the orcs into the castle, thats just to evil for me :\
Post Thu Jun 26, 2003 10:36 pm
FetishFool
High Emperor
High Emperor

lol No. To get Torlof, you must do as he says.

I liked Torlof the best too. And I also felt bad about letting the Orcs in.
I killed most of the Orcs that ran in, so only a few soldiers were killed. Still felt bad, but oh well. Torlof's too cool.
Post Thu Jun 26, 2003 10:40 pm
Kavok
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

Do you have to let the orcs in?
Post Thu Jun 26, 2003 11:15 pm
Shrapnel
Rocket Scientist
Rocket Scientist

As a merc talk to Lee, he'll tell you that they have the Judge in their backpocket since you found that journal on him

He'll give you authorization papers. As a merc, the ship captain didnt give me the keys to the master quarters, he wasnt even at the ship entrance anymore. (I beat the key out of him earlier though)
Maybe just having the papers alone grants you access
Post Fri Jun 27, 2003 3:39 am
Dez
King of the Realms
King of the Realms

Did you LET THE ORCS IN!.No i'll hope you weren't a paladin.i mean it would be like betraying your comrads,your ORDER!I could have never done that.Besides how could i trust a guy who wants to see so many brave soldiers dead just because he doesn't like how king acts..allways thinking about his own deeds.

I chosed:

1.Diego
I couldn't leave Diego ever.he saved my lousy butt at the colony and was a very good friend.Besides one of the best archers inside the realm is sure needed..

2.Milten
Who wouldn't like oid milten.one of the four friends.Even with out him we all would still be sitting like ducks inside the barrier.And there is allways need for a mage..

3.Gorn is sure sometimes a bit annoying and has a hot temper.Still he is also good friend and a brilliant fighter.We even showed it to the oldcampers back in the colony(even thought we had few arguments how to do that

4.LEster acts wierdly often, but he has never betrayded me.He even told about that tratorious Marco..

5.Lee is a natural leader,thefore he deserves his place on my ship.If we even get somehow back alive, he could take his revenge..I feel ,I owe him that at the very least.

6.Vatras is probably the wisest man on the whole island and adanos is who i trust the most.Even if i'm paladin of innos .Innos gives strenght and wisdom, but adanos keeps the balance!

7.Angar is damn good fighter and he was a fine fellow in the colony.

8.Without smith we all could be doomed, if something needs to be fixed.So i took Bennet.

9.Lares..dunno why i chosed him, but somehow i thought i couldn't leave him,if i take allmoust all the other old fellows.

10.Trusting Marco was a big mistake,but atleast he offered a fine fight!I didn't trust him so much even at the begining but i thought i should give him a chance,as he was so eager to get off the island..How wrong i was

Lastly the choise of a captain was the hardest part.I had to decide beetween old Jack or young jorgen.I felt old jack deserved a change to get on the sea for last time of his life, but then again jorgen didn't enjoy being in the monestary at all.He was unhappy and young.So i decided to help him out, but atleast i got some company for old jack..Finally what comes into torlof, i couldn't trust him one bit and the task he wanted me to do was just dirty..

finally i would have liked to take one of the girls to my ship, hero should have earned that. Why there wasn't any women who would have liked to sail away from khronis? .I mean it'd have been much more realistic if i could have asked more people on my ship.
Post Sat Jun 28, 2003 2:50 pm
cooldog
Eager Tradesman
Eager Tradesman

when and with what guild to i ger th quest to go on th ship and why. and where do you sail to on the ship.
Post Sat Jun 28, 2003 3:03 pm
Kavok
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

Like I asked before: To get Torlof do you *have to* let the orcs in?
Post Sat Jun 28, 2003 8:59 pm
Maylander
High Emperor
High Emperor

As somebody previously posted: Yes! You HAVE to let the orcs in to get Torlof.

I just have something to add:

NUMBER 1: The maximum is 12, not 10.
NUMBER 2: It's Mario, not Marco.

Explain #1: If you get a full crew, and then talk to Mario, you can take him with you even if you have a full crew, and the same goes for Girion, so basically, you can just take everybody as long as you do it in the right order.

Cooldog: You're now asking for a complete spoiler. The ship is the very last thing in the game, and you'll do that no matter what. To where and why you travel, I will not tell you unless you really want to(it spoils the entire plot).
Post Sat Jun 28, 2003 9:05 pm
FetishFool
High Emperor
High Emperor

Hey thanks for the tip about Mario and Girion!

We all know what's special about Mario, but why Girion?
What's his excuse?
Post Sat Jun 28, 2003 9:13 pm
Kiwi Boy
High Emperor
High Emperor

quote:
Originally posted by FetishFool
but why Girion?
What's his excuse?

In essence, Girion stays with the hero because he wants to make sure the hero will give back the ship to the paladins once everything is done.
Post Sat Jun 28, 2003 9:21 pm
Shrapnel
Rocket Scientist
Rocket Scientist

quote:
Originally posted by Kavok
Like I asked before: To get Torlof do you *have to* let the orcs in?

Yes
Post Sun Jun 29, 2003 3:59 pm
Grimfate
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

Where can i find Angar?
Post Sun Jun 29, 2003 8:19 pm
pismeub
Guards Lieutenant
Guards Lieutenant

near the tomb at the former new camp. where you wher before with milten in Gothic 1. you should be able to see angars campfire at night there.

good luck

=member of The RPGDot Shadows=
=member Gothic Novel Writers=
=member The Allience of middle Earth=

God, smite me, oh mighty smiter!!!
Post Sun Jun 29, 2003 8:35 pm
Ruskie Soldat
Head Merchant
Head Merchant

Who/where is this Marco/Mario guy who gives you 5000 exp for getting him to join you? Also, where is Angar hiding out?

Finally, how the hell do I get the ship moving? I've got a captain and somewhere around 6-7 people on my crew, but when I talk to Girion he just tells me the same thing over and over. I've read the map, I've gotten the paladin armor, but I don't know how to proceed.
Post Mon Jun 30, 2003 6:57 am
FetishFool
High Emperor
High Emperor

Mario is in Kardiff's Super Erotic Bar.

To get the ship moving, talk to your Captain.
Who ever he may be. He'll give you a key to your quarters.
Then you go to the only locked door on the ship, then walk up to the bed. The ship will now set sail.
Post Mon Jun 30, 2003 7:10 am

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next