Members
Usergroups
Sugar Lips Habasi (possible spoilers)
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Morrowind - General

Author Thread
Melarn

Sugar Lips Habasi (possible spoilers)

I don't know if anyone has had the same problem as me, if this has been asked before then i am sorry but i could not see it in previous posts... basically i have finished all of the quests from sugar lips and suddenly his attitude towards me went from 100 to 0 has this happened to anyone else?

i don't know if this is a bug. i reloaded it and finished the last quest again, and this time his attitude didn't change, but then i took the quest from the legion champion, killed the members of the camona tong in the council club, and when i returned to the thieves guild sugar lips' attitude had gone to 0.

know i don't know what to do cos i have done quite a bit of exploring and it would be annoying to go back to an earlier save...

tia,
Melarn.
Post Wed Jun 12, 2002 8:28 pm

Guest Dare

Well, I think Sugar-Lips is a girls name but...

Whats your rank in the thieve's guild? My first guess is that you have gotten so high that your challenging her position, so naturally she will kill you to prove who's best .

There are some NPC's that do that anyway. I'm not sure if she's one of them. I'm just guessing.
Post Wed Jun 12, 2002 9:26 pm

HiddenX
The Elder Spy
The Elder Spy

the attitude goes down, when your bounty rating is too high.

kill people only when they do the first hit - you can provoke them by stealing or taunting.
Post Wed Jun 12, 2002 9:51 pm
sauron38
Rara Avis
Rara Avis

Also, when you have a high bounty, get it erased before you talk to people, else they will always hate you until you open up the checkbook.
Post Wed Jun 12, 2002 11:17 pm
Melarn
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

it must have been after she advanced me to operative. makes sense for her to feel threatened i guess. i don't have any sort of bounty on me and haven't had one at all so far- been really careful. thing is, after i pretty much cleared her name in the murder of Ralen Hlaalo i would have expected her to be a bit appreciative. i have since removed several members of the camona tong, yet again, the thieves guild didn't acknowledge... maybe i'm expecting a bit too much ...

cheers,
Melarn.
Post Thu Jun 13, 2002 2:06 am