View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Gothic 2 Spoilers

Author Thread
Kiwi Boy
High Emperor
High Emperor

Need help to get into the sewers of Khorinis City

I've done the following quests:
    - I caught Renagru who stole 50 bucks from Joda. I asked Renagru to give me back the 50 bucks and let him free. Then, I gave the 50 bucks back to Joda. I didn't say anything to the city guard.

- I've done Nagur's messenger quest. (Nagur is the guy who sits at the harbour tavern) First, I asked Baltram (dealer at the Marktplatz) if I could become his messenger. Then, I went to Akil's farm and found that Akil was threatened by the mercenaries. I asked the city guard to help me kill the mercenaries. Akil thanked me and I asked him to give me the package. I returned the package to Nagur, not to Baltram.
I didn't say anything to the Miliz. In fact, I haven't even talked to Lord Andre. Seems to me that I didn't betray any thief in the city. However, Nagur remains silent to me and Kardif, the bartender at the harbour tavern, still didn't introduce to me to the Diebesgilde. Is there anything I'd done wrong? Is there anything I've missed?

I know this question might generate a "Search the forum, st*pid!" response, but please, I beg you ...*kneels*... would you like to give me some hints, please? Thanks so much for your help!
Post Sat Jan 04, 2003 1:26 am
Jaz
Late Night Spook
Late Night Spook

If I remember that right your chances lie with a guy named Attila, but he'll find you, not vice versa, so be patient.
There may be another way, but I don't know about it.
Post Sat Jan 04, 2003 10:44 am
RobKob
Head Merchant
Head Merchant

There is one quest still missing.
The merchant Hakon has trouble with bandits. Your investigation should include a talk with Pablo, a city guard, who tells you that the bandits have a fence in the city. You must find the bandits' lair and kill them, then you'll know who the fence is. Your future relationship with the guild depends on how you deal with him.

The hideout of the bandits is in the great northern forest, near Akil's farm. Follow the path from his farm into the forest. It's the first cave on the left side.
Post Sat Jan 04, 2003 3:02 pm
Kiwi Boy
High Emperor
High Emperor

Actually, I did the bandit quest, but I don't know if that's the "right" way to do it.

After I received the package from Akil (for Nagur's quest), I found a bandit lair somewhere west of his farm. (There's an orc elite and a bunch of wargs nearby--pretty scary) I killed the bandits and found a strange-looking fish in a chest. Then I told Hakon that I'd killed all the bandits and the quest was solved. I didn't talk to any city guard, not even to Pablo, so that the city watch wouldn't know anything.

But still, Kardif was not willing to tell me anything. I don't know if I did the quest wrong or what.
Post Sat Jan 04, 2003 5:19 pm
RobKob
Head Merchant
Head Merchant

So, did you open the strange fish and read the enclosed message? It'll lead you to the fence.
Post Sun Jan 05, 2003 3:23 pm
Kiwi Boy
High Emperor
High Emperor

There's a secret letter in the fish? Oh my god.. why can't I notice that?

Yea, so Attila sought me. He gave me the key and let me join the Diebesgilde. Thanks so much for your help RobKob and Jaz!

Oh, and one more question. If I join the Diebesgilde, shall I still be able to join the other "major" groups, like the militia/mercenaries/mages? [/i]
Post Sun Jan 05, 2003 7:36 pm
Jaz
Late Night Spook
Late Night Spook

I already was member of another guild when I was asked to join the Thieves' Guild, so go figure .
Post Sun Jan 05, 2003 7:53 pm
Kiwi Boy
High Emperor
High Emperor

Cool.. then I don't need to backup my savegames before joining the thieves' guild. Thank you, Jaz.

By the way, one more question... ... Do you know Edda? She's the lady who makes fish soup behind Halkor's (fisherman) hut. Her Innos statue is stolen. Do you know where I can find it?
Post Mon Jan 06, 2003 12:19 am
Gorath
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Everywhere. Just give here one when you stumble across it.
Post Mon Jan 06, 2003 12:46 am
RobKob
Head Merchant
Head Merchant

You can find an Innos statue in the house of the paladins in the Upper City of Khorinis. It stands on a table in the upper level which can be reached via the stairs outside. Nobody will bother you there at day.
Post Mon Jan 06, 2003 1:48 am
Kiwi Boy
High Emperor
High Emperor

Thank you, RobKob and Gorath. Unfortunately, I'm not a citizen yet, so I don't have access to the Upper Quarter. But anyway, I found one statue at the thief's hidden treasure cave. (You know the trapped cave? It's located at the island opposite of the city.) That's good enough for me.
Post Mon Jan 06, 2003 5:53 am
Kiwi Boy
High Emperor
High Emperor

One more question... How can you stop Fellan from hammering his d*mn house? I don't want to beat him up...
Post Mon Jan 06, 2003 9:19 pm
RobKob
Head Merchant
Head Merchant

Sorry, but i don't think there's another way to make him stop. But he isn't a problem. Just remember to attack him at a time when there are no witnesses around.
Post Tue Jan 07, 2003 12:18 am
LaMalice
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

For being able to battle Attila, you'll have to put Rengaru into arrest. As soon as he went to prision, you'll be informed in the tavern that a man is waiting for you. It's Attila. Kill him. He has a key to the thief hideout, which is located in the harbour ...Jjust swim along the harbour, and yu'll find the entrance door.

For stopping Fellan, just tell him to stop and then battle him. He will not tell the guards if you hurt him
Post Tue Jan 28, 2003 10:57 am
Jaz
Late Night Spook
Late Night Spook

I cut a deal with Rengaru; thus, he didn't go to prison... Attila still came looking for me, however, and he left me no choice but to kill him.
Post Tue Jan 28, 2003 5:07 pm

Goto page 1, 2  Next