Clan Quarra Help!
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Morrowind - Spoilers

Author Thread
Stryks
Eager Tradesman
Eager Tradesman

Clan Quarra Help!

This is the first time I actually made a Vampire. I joined up with Quarra, got bit, and ran out and rested for 3 days. I went in, avoided the Vampires that still wanted to kill me, and talked to the leader. She told me to go kill Iranka (sp?). I did, came back, and talked to her again. Im at disposition 4 with her, and she told me I was worthless even though I did it, and offered another mission, to collect some raw materials, in blue. I clicked on it, and the quest starter, use to me, disappeared, and it said, I was not worthy of this information, and the blue link "raw materials" disapeared aswell. No way to get a quest from her. I looked on the construction set too, and looked in dialog. I inserted what I needed to see if it would pop up, but nothing. I even loaded before it, got the items and then clicked on raw materials, and it said this information should only be shared with friends. Got the dispostion to 100, and nothing. Also, some vampire general questions, what time range is considered when the sun is out? Does shadows of trees block the sun? Can you still talk and join to guild leaders? Can you still do the main quests? Thanks.

One more thing, is there another Quarra base? I went to the one near Khuul, east of the foyada, that looks like a dwemer stronghold.
Post Sat Nov 13, 2004 11:17 pm
Imago Storm
Dremora
Dremora

I'm sorry I can't help you with your special problem, but I'll try to answer some of your general questions.

Usually, the sun will be out by 06:00 and have set around 21:00, so this should be the general time frame. I'm not sure, however, my commitment to Clan Quarra didn't last very long.
While shadows generally don't block sun damage, you'll take less damage under an overcast sky, and underwater.
The only people who will talk to you are mages and Telvanni, so it's impossible for you to continue with the main quest until you're cured.
In short, being a vampire is something of a hassle and overall not much fin, at least in my opinion. Being a werewolf is far nicer.
As for the strongholds - each clan has just one; the rest of the clan lives in ancestral tombs and the like.
Post Sun Nov 14, 2004 11:50 am
Stryks
Eager Tradesman
Eager Tradesman

OK, thanks. The first Quarra mission is to kill a rogue vampire that is being worshiped like a god. He gives you the option to spare his life for money, or the alternate, to kill him. I got his money and killed him, apparently, that expelled me. Thanks.
Post Sun Nov 14, 2004 6:43 pm