Uncharted Fisk Quest.
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Gothic - Spoilers, Tips & Tricks

Author Thread
Ruslan Ismailov
Village Leader
Village Leader

Uncharted Fisk Quest.

There is one Fisk (G1-chapter 1) quest, which was not included in any manual I ever see. It's prerequisite is Mordrag beat-up. So as you know, Fisk disagree to trade, But! He realy offer a solution: made another contact in a New Camp.

So we could talk with Cipther (in New Camp's bar) and he talk that Sharky may be imterested with it. Sharky would be our next contact. 400 exp (if I recal correctly) when you report to Fisk.
Post Thu Mar 04, 2004 10:11 pm
imposteraz
Tempered Warlord
Tempered Warlord

That's quite interesting! I'd always just all Old Camp tasks and, when ready to leave, followed Mordrag to New Camp.

I'll have to give your method a try next time. Thanks.

"OK, I've got the 'No Die' part."
Post Thu Mar 04, 2004 10:39 pm
Graham 2
High Emperor
High Emperor

can you explain how to activate this quest using better English as I don't get what you are getting at if you get what I mean thanks.
Post Mon Mar 22, 2004 10:13 pm
cptmaxon
High Emperor
High Emperor

simple beat up mordag then after he leaves go to fisk talk to him and he complains about how u took away his supplier u can tell him to kiss your ass which is great
Post Wed Mar 24, 2004 10:01 pm
Darian
Village Leader
Village Leader

I have found that you can get the xp for both quests.

When your ready bring the dialog with Mordrag up to 'Let's go to the New Camp!' Instead of selecting that go with the 'This camp ain't big enough for the two of us!' dialog. After Mordrag gets back up you can still select the 'Let's go to the New Camp!' dialog. Now go over and talk to Fisk. Agree to help him find a new supplier in the New Camp. Mordrag should already be waiting for you at the New Camp Outer Gate. If you have taken his weapons and healing potions, its funny to follow him. Every bird pecks him onto the ground. Talk to Mordrag at the New Camp and get the xp and ring for Lares. Then just talk to Cipher and Sharky. Sharky never actually goes to the Old Camp. But when you report back to Fisk, he is happy. You get his vote and more xp. Also report to Thorus for more xp and his vote.
Post Sun Apr 25, 2004 11:35 pm