Usergroups
Just finished Gothic - a few unansawered questions
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Gothic - Spoilers, Tips & Tricks

Author Thread
Oli_Dude
Head Merchant
Head Merchant

1.I still had a stranger quest - which I couldnt find any info on ???

2.Whats the Bandit camp all about - I just killed every one there for exp.

3.In other forums I have seen mentioned a lady in a bath tub....I didnt come across this - not that im that bothered but I feel like im missing a part of the game - an area I didnt explore.

4.Is actaully possible to become a heavy gaurd for Gomez ?

5.Whats mud in the game for - he got on my nerves so I killed him near the begining was this a mistake ?

On another note I personally was dissapointed in the ending of this game

I really enjoyed the game and thought it was great but the last movie in my opinion was rubbish and just as I reached the 6th circle of magic the game ends.

I was expecting after the movie to be able too go back out of the temple and just wander around killing beasts.

Im hopingthat if they make a sequel that u will be able to carry yr charcter oiver from the original - Baldurs Gate style.

As otherwise the last part of leveling up is pointless.

And all the life and mana potions u get at the end why bother.

Post Sun Jan 06, 2002 12:51 pm
Daedalus
High Emperor
High Emperor

quote:

On 2002-01-06 06:51, Oli_Dude wrote:
1.I still had a stranger quest - which I couldnt find any info on ???

2.Whats the Bandit camp all about - I just killed every one there for exp.

3.In other forums I have seen mentioned a lady in a bath tub....I didnt come across this - not that im that bothered but I feel like im missing a part of the game - an area I didnt explore.

4.Is actaully possible to become a heavy gaurd for Gomez ?

5.Whats mud in the game for - he got on my nerves so I killed him near the begining was this a mistake ?

On another note I personally was dissapointed in the ending of this game

I really enjoyed the game and thought it was great but the last movie in my opinion was rubbish and just as I reached the 6th circle of magic the game ends.

I was expecting after the movie to be able too go back out of the temple and just wander around killing beasts.

Im hopingthat if they make a sequel that u will be able to carry yr charcter oiver from the original - Baldurs Gate style.

As otherwise the last part of leveling up is pointless.

And all the life and mana potions u get at the end why bother.

The Stranger Quest is a riddel quest you need to find 6 Chromanin Books to finish that quest in every book is some info about where to find another book.

I did the same thing in Bandid Camp donno what is there but there was a man named Quentin and i killed him too if everyone knows was there some mission then plz replay

Well Lady in a bathtub she is in Gomezes Room locked. you can enter it even its in Gomezes castle

Well why you killed MUD??????

and Gothic 2 would be real great if they would do it. i would like even play it with the same gaphics and same engine they could only add some artifacts and swords and creatures and offcorse new places that game Really RULEZ last time i played sth like that game was Quest For Glory 5.
Post Sun Jan 06, 2002 1:07 pm

It has been said before, but Quinten and his thus were part of a quest that was taken out before the full release of Gothic.
Post Sun Jan 06, 2002 1:37 pm

Daedalus
High Emperor
High Emperor

Oh Allright then there was no way how to be a friend there then i did all perfect
Post Sun Jan 06, 2002 1:41 pm

Oli, I found the 6th circle of magic useful in the old camp. Summon a couple of Golems, then start casting in key spots. You will see hours more of enjoyment.
Post Mon Jan 07, 2002 11:11 pm

The New camp can provide even more fun for the 6th circle magician too.
Post Mon Jan 07, 2002 11:12 pm