FAQ
Members
Usergroups
Search found 12 matches
  Topic: Relics quest seems bugged-plz help
denis1990

Replies: 7
Views: 350

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 3:32 am   Subject: Relics quest seems bugged-plz help
Gotit...Come on! we all know that nobody actually reads those stones to get through the temple traps...i'm just saying that according to Saturas, that should be the case....

GTaher
the first room ...
  Topic: Relics quest seems bugged-plz help
denis1990

Replies: 7
Views: 350

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 7:39 am   Subject: Relics quest seems bugged-plz help
i'm not quite sure what your first paragraph means....but..
i don't think the relics are important here, i don't think you need to complete the quest to finish addon world, they are supposed to help ...
  Topic: The letter on William
denis1990

Replies: 1
Views: 182

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 9:06 pm   Subject: The letter on William
When i get to the addon world, i found fisherman William's dead body, he had a letter signed a wellwisher on him, i'm just curious about this wellwisher, who is he and is he connected in the whole thi ...
  Topic: oblivion experiment - did it work?
denis1990

Replies: 4
Views: 183

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 1:33 am   Subject: oblivion experiment - did it work?
well i think this quest is made for you to kick that Valentino's butt
every time i play G2 i used the scroll on him
i did use it when he's still on the ground, u gotta talk to Ignaz again after ...
  Topic: I think I encountered a bug..
denis1990

Replies: 3
Views: 238

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 - Troubleshooting   Posted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 1:02 am   Subject: I think I encountered a bug..
thx!
i remember where's the ornament now, when Vatras gave it to me, i was supposed to give it to Lares, Lares has it, the problem is that now Lares won't take me to the dig site, the console doesn't ...
  Topic: why won't Lares return the ornament with me?
denis1990

Replies: 26
Views: 1009

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 12:21 am   Subject: why won't Lares return the ornament with me?
crap...
so i guess ill have to use marvin to take the ornament from lares and go myself then
denis1990

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 11:33 pm   Subject: why won't Lares return the ornament with me?
r u serious?
i played the german addon with english patch before, i think Lares took me to both places back then, could it be that i slept too much? it must be at least 40 days from the time i gav ...
denis1990

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 10:35 pm   Subject: why won't Lares return the ornament with me?
thx for the reply!
but this problem is because of the replacement, because i talked to Baltram about it already, Lares took me to Onar's farm, when he did that, i could see the option "return ornamen ...
denis1990

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 6:42 pm   Subject: why won't Lares return the ornament with me?
I just finished the mission weapon dealer, and the missing people (the parts in Kholrinis) joined the mercenary, gave lord Hagen the message, now i want to go to the addon world, i haven't return the ...
  Topic: I think I encountered a bug..
denis1990

Replies: 3
Views: 238

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 - Troubleshooting   Posted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 6:15 pm   Subject: I think I encountered a bug..
I just finished the mission weapon dealer, and the missing people (the parts in Kholrinis) joined the mercenary, gave lord Hagen the message, now i want to go to the addon world, i haven't return the ...
  Topic: What's the marvin code for a paladin's holy arrow rune?
denis1990

Replies: 13
Views: 388

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 General   Posted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 2:18 am   Subject: What's the marvin code for a paladin's holy arrow rune?
thx!
but how do you enter a code in marvin mode? just type it?
  Topic: What's the marvin code for a paladin's holy arrow rune?
denis1990

Replies: 13
Views: 388

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 General   Posted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 4:35 pm   Subject: What's the marvin code for a paladin's holy arrow rune?
i'm planning to play as a mer in g2 gold, but that holy arrow is very attracting to me.
3q

Page 1 of 1