FAQ
Members
Usergroups
Search found 3 matches
  Topic: Vale of Ruin
brant55555

Replies: 1
Views: 283

Post image iconForum: Dungeon Lords   Posted: Wed Jun 01, 2005 5:57 am   Subject: Vile of blood
OK, the same thing hapened to me, I placed the vile, got attacked, and nothing happened. What I had to do was reload my last save and it seemed to work fine. The messanger comes form the north, flyi ...
  Topic: Stuck in Shadow Ruins
brant55555

Replies: 11
Views: 871

Post image iconForum: Dungeon Lords   Posted: Thu May 19, 2005 2:18 am   Subject: Stuck in Shadow Ruins
OK you know how you have to activate 4 buttons to progress through the ruin, well I can't seem to find one of them. Specifically the one that loos like a triangle in a circle (often red) location on ...
  Topic: Shadow Ruins/ chess puzzle help needed !
brant55555

Replies: 2
Views: 371

Post image iconForum: Dungeon Lords   Posted: Thu May 19, 2005 2:07 am   Subject: Layout
OK here is the map set up I used. Each square you step on move the corresponding statue of that color. for example, step on a blue square, the statue w/ the blue jewl moves. I'll map it out because ...

Page 1 of 1