FAQ
Members
Usergroups
Search found 46 matches
  Topic: Mmorpg problems and issues
MadPriest

Replies: 18
Views: 2642

Post image iconForum: MMORPGs General   Posted: Tue May 31, 2005 3:23 am   Subject: Mmorpg problems and issues
Ultima Online
  Topic: Blind Guardian
MadPriest

Replies: 11
Views: 444

Post image iconForum: Absolutely Off Topic   Posted: Sun May 22, 2005 4:53 am   Subject: Re: !!
haha funny you mention that, I always used to think of Uriah Heep when I first got their last cd
  Topic: Blind Guardian
MadPriest

Views: 444

Post image iconForum: Absolutely Off Topic   Posted: Tue May 17, 2005 10:11 pm   Subject: !!
Blind Guardian is awesome

soon I hope to get the new DEMONS & WIZARDS album which is Blind Guardian's singer and Iced Earth's guitarist, the first Demons & Wizards album kicks ***, if you h ...
  Topic: Dungeon Lords: Review @ Gamers Hell
MadPriest

Replies: 44
Views: 1842

Post image iconForum: News Comments   Posted: Fri May 13, 2005 5:54 am   Subject: Dungeon Lords: Review @ Gamers Hell
The fact that all games requires patches these days is just a reflection of the sad state of affairs that construct the gaming industry these days and days past. It's not a valid excuse. Release a bro ...
  Topic: Will Dungeon Siege 2 have GORE like part 1 did at FIRST??
MadPriest

Replies: 5
Views: 809

Post image iconForum: Dungeon Siege   Posted: Fri May 13, 2005 5:49 am   Subject: Will Dungeon Siege 2 have GORE like part 1 did at FIRST??
I remember when I first got Dungeon Siege 1 , it was awesome that there were "gibs" and such, blood & body parts of my enemies flying about as I destroyed them, for some odd reason they took that ...
  Topic: Will there ever be a Wizardry 9?
MadPriest

Replies: 8
Views: 476

Post image iconForum: CRPGs General   Posted: Wed Jul 14, 2004 6:39 pm   Subject: Will there ever be a Wizardry 9?
Yeah, hopefully there will be ..
  Topic: More & More RPG's having monsters level up same as playe
MadPriest

Replies: 7
Views: 275

Post image iconForum: CRPGs General   Posted: Sat Jul 03, 2004 5:11 am   Subject: More & More RPG's having monsters level up same as playe
Not sure how to word it exactly, but it seems more RPG's are doing the whole increasing monster's "levels" as the player levels go up thing. For instance what Morrowind and Sacred do, and now it appe ...
  Topic: A real RPG...for newbies
MadPriest

Replies: 22
Views: 1060

Post image iconForum: CRPGs General   Posted: Sat Jun 21, 2003 3:07 pm   Subject: A real RPG...for newbies
ok, so what games do you play or have played normally?
  Topic: Suggest me a title that could remind me of Ultima Underworld
MadPriest

Views: 459

Post image iconForum: CRPGs General   Posted: Sat Jun 21, 2003 2:08 am   Subject: Suggest me a title that could remind me of Ultima Underworld
yeah wizards and warriors does indeed kickass, if you get that tell us on here, if you have Win XP you have to do some thingy to get it to work correctly
  Topic: does the new patch 1.17 have all the previous patches too?
MadPriest

Replies: 3
Views: 241

Post image iconForum: Arx Fatalis   Posted: Tue Apr 22, 2003 11:53 pm   Subject: does the new patch 1.17 have all the previous patches too?
nt
  Topic: Wizardry vs. M&M
MadPriest

Replies: 20
Views: 523

Post image iconForum: CRPGs General   Posted: Thu Apr 03, 2003 9:17 pm   Subject: Wizardry vs. M&M
You're going to have a great deal of fun.

Join us over at the Wiz8 forum if you have any questions!

good choice indeed!! high quality game, unique and everything is cool even the music!
  Topic: Vampire the Masqurade Redemption
MadPriest

Replies: 14
Views: 683

Post image iconForum: Vampire   Posted: Thu Apr 03, 2003 8:54 pm   Subject: Vampire the Masqurade Redemption
Vampire The Masquarade RULES!!!!!

man I have been hoping after all these years there would be a sequel!!!!! or at least the same team making another game in that style but less linear

speaking o ...
  Topic: Higher level sword training
MadPriest

Replies: 2
Views: 177

Post image iconForum: Gothic - Spoilers, Tips & Tricks   Posted: Thu Apr 03, 2003 1:18 am   Subject: Higher level sword training
damn i didnt know that hahaha, i always thought I was missing something somewhere!
  Topic: Arx Fatalis in the bargain bin
MadPriest

Replies: 4
Views: 273

Post image iconForum: News Comments   Posted: Tue Mar 11, 2003 10:07 pm   Subject: Arx Fatalis in the bargain bin
What the hell????? a truly AWESOME and High quality game yet its not even out very long and put in the bargain bin already
In USA it wasn't advertised at all! I bet noone even knew about it
  Topic: World of Warcraft - Im so there!!
MadPriest

Replies: 32
Views: 859

Post image iconForum: Absolutely Off Topic   Posted: Sun Mar 09, 2003 4:33 am   Subject: World of Warcraft - Im so there!!
I really wish they wouldnt waste all this talent on making yet another online clone game that will just look even prettier than the ones out..etc..with maybe 1 or 2 different features than the other D ...

Page 1 of 4 Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next