FAQ
Members
Usergroups
Search found 8 matches
  Topic: Tech Help
MonsterToolSmack

Replies: 1
Views: 75

Post image iconForum: Gothic - General   Posted: Mon Dec 17, 2001 8:33 pm   Subject: Tech Help
Is there tech help for Gothic? I sent an email asking for help with the game b/c everytime i try to load my save up it crashes. I sent that about a week and a half ago and still no reply from Piranh ...
  Topic: How do I uninstall
MonsterToolSmack

Replies: 15
Views: 371

Post image iconForum: Gothic - Troubleshooting   Posted: Fri Dec 14, 2001 5:30 am   Subject: How do I uninstall
I was having the same problem, maybe it's an XP thing, but i installed it and noticed it went into my winnt folder and when i tried unistalling it to put it in a rightful folder nothing happened so th ...
  Topic: minecrawler secretion for sect camp
MonsterToolSmack

Replies: 8
Views: 193

Post image iconForum: Gothic - General   Posted: Fri Dec 14, 2001 2:45 am   Subject: minecrawler secretion for sect camp
yes
MonsterToolSmack

Post image iconForum: Gothic - General   Posted: Thu Dec 13, 2001 8:18 pm   Subject: minecrawler secretion for sect camp
he told me to find a way to get more secretion so i went to the caves. i found the eggs next to the queen and assumed that is what he wanted, on the way back i stopped by and updated raven and he told ...
MonsterToolSmack

Post image iconForum: Gothic - General   Posted: Thu Dec 13, 2001 6:50 pm   Subject: minecrawler secretion for sect camp
i went to the old mine and got some eggs from the queen but when i go back to cor kolum he doesn't say anything about the secretion. what do i do?
  Topic: where is raven
MonsterToolSmack

Replies: 3
Views: 81

Post image iconForum: Gothic - General   Posted: Wed Dec 12, 2001 5:43 pm   Subject: where is raven
after you get accepted by Gomez in the old camp, where does raven run off to?
  Topic: install problems
MonsterToolSmack

Replies: 0
Views: 115

Post image iconForum: Gothic - Troubleshooting   Posted: Tue Dec 11, 2001 9:57 pm   Subject: install problems
I installed Gothic once and it worked fine (except when i was installing it said something about volume problems). When i went to look for the gothic folder i found that it didn't have a folder of it ...
  Topic: wrong camp
MonsterToolSmack

Replies: 2
Views: 118

Post image iconForum: Gothic - General   Posted: Tue Dec 11, 2001 5:06 am   Subject: wrong camp
my goal was to join the old camp by pleasing all the *influential* people. one guy asks for a recipe from another dude in the sect camp. i tried doing that by gaining favor in the sect camp and though ...

Page 1 of 1