Videos

Miscellaneous
   Staff Members
   Privacy Statement

FAQ
Members
Usergroups
Search found 5 matches
  Topic: Stuck in sleeper temple... can't equip bow...
shadow9d9

Replies: 3
Views: 328

Post image iconForum: Gothic - Spoilers, Tips & Tricks   Posted: Thu May 26, 2005 3:04 pm   Subject: Stuck in sleeper temple... can't equip bow...
I am a fighter who never raised dexterity... I can't equip any bows... I am at the part where I need to use a bow in the sleeper temple to hit the high switch... If I teleport out I fear I will not be ...
  Topic: Well, I don't know why I can't find a solution anywhere...
shadow9d9

Replies: 1
Views: 230

Post image iconForum: Gothic - Troubleshooting   Posted: Wed May 18, 2005 3:31 pm   Subject: Well, I don't know why I can't find a solution anywhere...
I am stuck in the gear room of the old Mine in Chapter 2... the 2 laddersn ear the top to get out do not allow me to get out.. I climb to the top and fall right down on both ladders... What am I suppo ...
  Topic: Help! Where can I buy the game in the U.S.?
shadow9d9

Replies: 3
Views: 354

Post image iconForum: Gothic - General   Posted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 11:52 pm   Subject: Help! Where can I buy the game in the U.S.?
Help! Where can I buy the game in the U.S.?
  Topic: Why I had to stop playing the game...
shadow9d9

Replies: 4
Views: 952

Post image iconForum: Arx Fatalis   Posted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 7:30 pm   Subject: Why I had to stop playing the game...
Well, after days of enthralling game playing, I had to stop playing and move on. The game gives absolutely no clue as to where you are supposed to go next. If that wasn't bad enough, once you get wh ...
  Topic: DD Cheats Or Editor help!
shadow9d9

Replies: 7
Views: 477

Post image iconForum: Divinity & Beyond Divinity   Posted: Wed Dec 17, 2003 1:47 am   Subject: DD Cheats Or Editor help!
You want to cheat in a single player rpg? Can you say LOOOOSER!

Page 1 of 1