Videos

Miscellaneous
   Staff Members
   Privacy Statement

FAQ
Members
Usergroups
Search found 37 matches
  Topic: Best NPCs to hire in Thjorgard to help Mage promotion Quest?
bearcub

Replies: 5
Views: 329

Post image iconForum: CRPGs General   Posted: Sat May 04, 2002 10:45 pm   Subject: Best NPCs to hire in Thjorgard to help Mage promotion Quest?
Forget the paladin, the mage where one can pick up the gladiater is the best. Her poison cloud really helps against terror's.
  Topic: Need help in Ascension Peak
bearcub

Replies: 4
Views: 107

Post image iconForum: Wizardry 8   Posted: Sat May 04, 2002 10:40 pm   Subject: Need help in Ascension Peak
Choas, life, forget the thrd one its been a while give the riddle and I will remember.
  Topic: What do you do if you aline with both trang and umpani
bearcub

Replies: 7
Views: 254

Post image iconForum: Wizardry 8   Posted: Sat May 04, 2002 10:36 pm   Subject: What do you do if you aline with both trang and umpani
Actually and this was well tested nothing is for sure. Paying off Heli seems to up youre chances that you will not be found out but does not guarentee it. Their is a random roll that happens everyti ...
  Topic: Two questions - Omnigun MK( and Fire Storm
bearcub

Replies: 13
Views: 292

Post image iconForum: Wizardry 8   Posted: Sat May 04, 2002 10:32 pm   Subject: Two questions - Omnigun MK( and Fire Storm
Never had an issue with the omni gon, What is youre modern weapon skill at. If you not used it then it might be to low to work the omni gin level.

Firestorm is a continuation spell, It lasts fo ...
  Topic: Myles Disappeared!!
bearcub

Replies: 12
Views: 262

Post image iconForum: Wizardry 8   Posted: Mon Apr 29, 2002 7:08 pm   Subject: Myles Disappeared!!
I thought one of the last patches fixed this, befor the patch nPC's tended to get stuck in the fountain never making it back to where you can pick them up
  Topic: How many times did you finish Wizardry 8?
bearcub

Replies: 34
Views: 570

Post image iconForum: Wizardry 8   Posted: Mon Apr 29, 2002 6:42 pm   Subject: How many times did you finish Wizardry 8?
Yeah it was Atlus Seven. His spotlights where actually well thought out. Some others on the board where not far behind him.
bearcub

Post image iconForum: Wizardry 8   Posted: Sun Apr 28, 2002 1:58 am   Subject: How many times did you finish Wizardry 8?
One had finished 13 times. He wrote lots of guides but I could not of done it.
bearcub

Post image iconForum: Wizardry 8   Posted: Sun Apr 28, 2002 12:01 am   Subject: How many times did you finish Wizardry 8?
Yes a couple on the official boards have been their since the game came out. The third time for me was more about the party than the game. The best part of rpg's is the sense of discovery and when t ...
  Topic: Do all CRPGs involve combat and MUST they?
bearcub

Replies: 14
Views: 421

Post image iconForum: CRPGs General   Posted: Sat Apr 27, 2002 11:22 pm   Subject: Do all CRPGs involve combat and MUST they?
The only other type of rpg that could make it w/o killking would be some type of finacial or baron type of game. Then again it could be boring to.
bearcub

Post image iconForum: Wizardry 8   Posted: Sat Apr 27, 2002 11:17 pm   Subject: How many times did you finish Wizardry 8?
Only on this board
  Topic: Need help with MM3-5
bearcub

Replies: 4
Views: 104

Post image iconForum: CRPGs General   Posted: Sat Apr 27, 2002 11:14 pm   Subject: Need help with MM3-5
Those traps in the dwarf mine get you every time. Actually their is a fountain in three that will raise youre hit points ten fold making the dwarf mine easy. At least I think it was three, or five w ...
  Topic: What do you do if you aline with both trang and umpani
bearcub

Replies: 7
Views: 254

Post image iconForum: Wizardry 8   Posted: Sat Apr 27, 2002 12:22 am   Subject: What do you do if you aline with both trang and umpani
If zeant starts his youre a spy and attacks rutine, before you talk try to give him the orb from the mook, He will tell you to keep it then allow you to keep moving along the quest. After that one mu ...
bearcub

Post image iconForum: Wizardry 8   Posted: Sat Apr 27, 2002 12:15 am   Subject: How many times did you finish Wizardry 8?
Three times til I burnt out on it. Third party was quick.
  Topic: Where is that incence????
bearcub

Replies: 6
Views: 132

Post image iconForum: Wizardry 8   Posted: Sat Apr 27, 2002 12:13 am   Subject: Where is that incence????
Definatly foofaz, useally has all four at one time. If he does not have sleep a day and let him restock. He will have it.
  Topic: The most pwerfull party?
bearcub

Replies: 5
Views: 177

Post image iconForum: CRPGs General   Posted: Thu Apr 25, 2002 7:05 pm   Subject: The most pwerfull party?
Ah the mage is powerfull with chain lightning, poison cloud, elemental blast, but not neccesary. I find that in the end game it is easier to cast rejuve and flail away. I found my mage being a weak ...

Page 1 of 3 Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next