FAQ
Members
Usergroups
Search found 17 matches
  Topic: ONLY for that,who know GHOTIC2-WORLD,as his right hand
Superluemmel

Replies: 10
Views: 529

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Wed Apr 30, 2003 10:25 pm   Subject: ONLY for that,who know GHOTIC2-WORLD,as his right hand
Don't you know the Kronstöckel?
It's a very rare and expensive plant. And the only one, which can increase your stats if you have the proper alchemy skill. With Kronstöckel, you can raise each of the ...
  Topic: What is the hardest faction to begin with?
Superluemmel

Replies: 19
Views: 669

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 General   Posted: Wed Apr 30, 2003 7:53 am   Subject: What is the hardest faction to begin with?
Well, single enemies like dragons are no problem, even in close combat.
If you do it right, you can kill the dragon without losing one hitpoint. Just keep close to 'em and cover them with attacks. Th ...
Superluemmel

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Tue Apr 29, 2003 4:02 pm   Subject: ONLY for that,who know GHOTIC2-WORLD,as his right hand
Yeah, if you don't want to get the Kronstöckel in there, it'll be pretty boring....
Superluemmel

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Mon Apr 28, 2003 8:12 pm   Subject: ONLY for that,who know GHOTIC2-WORLD,as his right hand
Erm, you don't need a key for the chest in the cave.
Lockpicks will do. But don't ask for the combination, I can't remember it.
Superluemmel

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Mon Apr 28, 2003 4:35 pm   Subject: ONLY for that,who know GHOTIC2-WORLD,as his right hand
Well, I could
Try the valley with the pyramid. At the top of the pyramid you'll find a Berserkerschwert, which will come in quite handy in the beginning.
But the real treasure lies in a cave beh ...
  Topic: What is the hardest faction to begin with?
Superluemmel

Replies: 19
Views: 669

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 General   Posted: Mon Apr 28, 2003 4:28 pm   Subject: What is the hardest faction to begin with?
You will have the hardest time with the Dragonhunters.
The balancing in the game is kinda shitty, once I wrote a whole thread about that problem.

The problem with the mercenaries is their lack of ...
  Topic: Gothic 2: post your first impression here
Superluemmel

Replies: 141
Views: 10135

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 General   Posted: Mon Apr 28, 2003 12:33 pm   Subject: Gothic 2: post your first impression here
Hm, some months have passed since I played the game for the last time.
I already loved the first part, because you will always find something new, even if you play it for the forth time. And the firs ...
  Topic: Magic Golem Quest
Superluemmel

Replies: 5
Views: 281

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Sun Apr 20, 2003 7:06 pm   Subject: Magic Golem Quest
Jepp, send him to sleep.
You shouldn't geht any problems. If you bring back the hammer, it would be wise to use the forget spell on the guard. Otherwise, you could get some troubles....
  Topic: GII English version official release date: Q 2/2003
Superluemmel

Replies: 342
Views: 15671

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 General   Posted: Thu Apr 10, 2003 12:51 pm   Subject: GII English version official release date: Q 2/2003
Well, a trustworthy (At least till now) importer in Munich says that the english version is about to arrive on May the 16th.
This guy also had the german version some days earlier than the other sho ...
  Topic: Herbs?!
Superluemmel

Replies: 2
Views: 332

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Sun Apr 06, 2003 5:45 pm   Subject: Herbs?!
Drachenwurzel is quite hard to find. Try searching in rocky areas or near treestumps. It has been some time since I played the game, but if I remember correctly, one can be found if you follow the pat ...
  Topic: Info about the Gothic 2 Add-on
Superluemmel

Replies: 11
Views: 392

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 General   Posted: Sun Apr 06, 2003 5:37 pm   Subject: Info about the Gothic 2 Add-on
Nope, there are as good as no infos about the addon 'till now.
Both the developer and the publisher are keeping quiet.
Superluemmel

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 General   Posted: Sat Apr 05, 2003 10:07 pm   Subject: GII English version official release date: Q 2/2003
"It'll be out when it's done."
Superluemmel

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 General   Posted: Sat Apr 05, 2003 1:45 pm   Subject: GII English version official release date: Q 2/2003
Well, you should also keep in mind that JoWood had some serios financial problems last year. Immediately after the german release of Gothic II they had, I think it was Koch Media, finish the later pro ...
Superluemmel

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 General   Posted: Wed Apr 02, 2003 8:41 pm   Subject: Gothic 2: post your first impression here
Whoa, thought the game was supposed to launch in March.
But I must admit that I'm not really informed about the release date. Hehe...when I remember the announced release in Germany and everybody wo ...
Superluemmel

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 General   Posted: Wed Apr 02, 2003 6:17 pm   Subject: Gothic 2: post your first impression here
Well, till now the English Version should have been released.
Since some of you guys will probably finished with the game, could you post some of your impressions after you completed the game?
I wro ...

Page 1 of 2 Goto page 1, 2  Next