FAQ
Members
Usergroups
Search found 194 matches
  Topic: Sacred: Review @ Gamespy
Gish

Replies: 23
Views: 545

Post image iconForum: News Comments   Posted: Sun Apr 11, 2004 3:24 pm   Subject: Sacred: Review @ Gamespy
chill out people, the guy found a lot of problems with the game, he isn't going to give it a good score! I thought the demo wasn't that great, and I don't understand all this diablo bashing. I play al ...
  Topic: Dawn of the Dead 2004 - 2 thumbs up!
Gish

Replies: 17
Views: 450

Post image iconForum: Books & Movies   Posted: Sun Apr 11, 2004 3:16 pm   Subject: Dawn of the Dead 2004 - 2 thumbs up!
yeah Dawn of the Dead was awesome, especially the part with the baby getting shot in the face
  Topic: Give me your opinion...
Gish

Replies: 16
Views: 547

Post image iconForum: Knights of the Old Republic   Posted: Thu Jan 08, 2004 4:30 am   Subject: Give me your opinion...
I run the game maxed out on my gf4 ti 4200, no problems at all. definitely an awesome game, best of 2003 IMHO.
  Topic: Lionheart?
Gish

Replies: 18
Views: 745

Post image iconForum: CRPGs General   Posted: Sun Aug 17, 2003 2:49 am   Subject: Lionheart?
just two??? that seems kinda low...
  Topic: Might & Magic 9 Review @ Just RPG
Gish

Replies: 7
Views: 238

Post image iconForum: News Comments   Posted: Fri Aug 15, 2003 4:46 pm   Subject: Might & Magic 9 Review @ Just RPG
yeah, MMVI and IX had the best dungeons, never played the others though...if they could just get the other things right with the game besides the kewl dungeons and make a new might and magic game... ...
  Topic: NWN: Hordes of the nerdark Screenshots @ Gamespy
Gish

Replies: 2
Views: 149

Post image iconForum: News Comments   Posted: Fri Aug 15, 2003 1:04 am   Subject: Nerdark
lol I kinda like that word actually...you big nerdark! MUHAHAHAHAA!
  Topic: Gothic 2 Addon Gone Gold!
Gish

Views: 618

Post image iconForum: News Comments   Posted: Tue Aug 12, 2003 11:51 pm   Subject: Gothic 2 Addon Gone Gold!
well I will be nice and tell you this if you don't know it already. you can get the english version at www.gogamer.com . see I'm not that bad after all guys! oh ...
Gish

Post image iconForum: News Comments   Posted: Tue Aug 12, 2003 3:57 am   Subject: Gothic 2 Addon Gone Gold!
no I think it is stupid, so you are not respecting my opinion, so shut the **** up mr. hoyp
Gish

Post image iconForum: News Comments   Posted: Mon Aug 11, 2003 8:38 pm   Subject: Gothic 2 Addon Gone Gold!
Nice trolling, Gish. no you don't understand, everybody on this site hates me b/c I don't like that stupid game Gothic. I normally just read the news, but I just couldn't resist saying somethi ...
Gish

Post image iconForum: News Comments   Posted: Mon Aug 11, 2003 3:31 am   Subject: Gothic 2 Addon Gone Gold!
snore...another game for the bargain bin, or more likely than not the trash bin.
  Topic: LIONHEART GOES GOLD</B>
Gish

Replies: 14
Views: 478

Post image iconForum: News Comments   Posted: Wed Jul 16, 2003 7:19 pm   Subject: LIONHEART GOES GOLD</B>
YAY! it has been too long without a good isometric RPG!
  Topic: Thief III
Gish

Replies: 41
Views: 1064

Post image iconForum: CRPGs General   Posted: Fri Feb 14, 2003 4:35 am   Subject: Thief III
but the only part of the unreal engine they are using is the editor...they made their own renderer and AI. Deus Ex 2 and Thief III are doing this, and will be using almost the same engine.
  Topic: Morrowind FPS optimizer
Gish

Replies: 118
Views: 6276

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - General   Posted: Fri Dec 20, 2002 5:54 pm   Subject: Morrowind FPS optimizer
euros and dollars are pretty close together...and you're not gonna get any better performance without a hardware upgrade...sorry
Gish

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - General   Posted: Thu Dec 19, 2002 5:27 am   Subject: Morrowind FPS optimizer
i have a adm athlon 800 mhz, gf2 pro, 256 mb ram.. my morrowind stutters like hell even with fps optimizer.. when im in the wild my fps is like 10 or lower.. in a house 20-30.. any suggestions? : ...
Gish

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - General   Posted: Thu Dec 19, 2002 5:24 am   Subject: Version 1.83!
New version 1.83 of the Optimizer is out with these changes:

[1.83] some validation problems were fixed
[1.82] option to force auto/always run in combats

get it at: http://www.morrowind.nm.r ...

Page 1 of 13 Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next