FAQ
Members
Usergroups
Search found 87 matches
  Topic: Vanguard: Screenshots @ Gamona.de
Inauro

Replies: 2
Views: 162

Post image iconForum: News Comments   Posted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 11:58 pm   Subject: Vanguard: Screenshots @ Gamona.de
Fair enough, i've removed the "exclusive" from the news post. Then again, perhaps they were exclusive in Gamona.de's timezone before being posted on the official site.

Inauro
  Topic: Vanguard: Screenshots @ Gamona.de
Inauro

Views: 162

Post image iconForum: News Comments   Posted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 1:18 pm   Subject: Vanguard: Screenshots @ Gamona.de
Gamona.de send word that they have fifteen new and exclusive Vanguard: Saga of Heroes screenshots.
  Topic: Age of Conan: Preview @ HookedGamers
Inauro

Replies: 1
Views: 153

Post image iconForum: News Comments   Posted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 12:47 am   Subject: Age of Conan: Preview @ HookedGamers
HookedGamers send word that they've previewed Funcom's upcoming MMO Age of Conan.The game is already well-known for its pretty unique character development process which practically covers the first 2 ...
  Topic: The Matrix Online: Free Trial @ Stratics
Inauro

Views: 203

Post image iconForum: News Comments   Posted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 1:18 pm   Subject: The Matrix Online: Free Trial @ Stratics
Stratics and Sony Online Entertainment have teamed up to offer a free 10-day trial of The Matrix Online.Stratics and Sony Online Entertainment are pleased to be able to offer you an opportunity to try ...
  Topic: Second Life: Property Lawsuit @ Wired
Inauro

Views: 153

Post image iconForum: News Comments   Posted: Fri May 19, 2006 7:33 pm   Subject: Second Life: Property Lawsuit @ Wired
Wired has a piece on a lawsuit being brought against Linden Labs, makers of Second Life, in which a Pennsylvania lawyer alleges that the company unfairly confiscated tens of thousands of dollars worth ...
  Topic: DWO: E3 Preview @ MMORPG.com
Inauro

Views: 124

Post image iconForum: News Comments   Posted: Fri May 19, 2006 1:02 am   Subject: DWO: E3 Preview @ MMORPG.com
MMORPG.com spends some time with Tulga Games' David Bowman and discusses his newly announced MMO, Dark World Online. No one saw this coming. Tulga Games, led by David Bowman, is making a new MMORPG. I ...
  Topic: Carpe Diem: Journal #1 @ RPG Vault
Inauro

Views: 152

Post image iconForum: News Comments   Posted: Thu May 18, 2006 8:28 pm   Subject: Carpe Diem: Journal #1 @ RPG Vault
Persistent Worlds' Ken Johnston offers some insight into the method behind the madness that is Carpe Diem.Introduction

Hello, and welcome to this article about Carpe Diem. I should first tell you w ...
  Topic: WoW: Trojan Warning @ Ars Technica
Inauro

Views: 88

Post image iconForum: News Comments   Posted: Tue May 09, 2006 2:27 pm   Subject: WoW: Trojan Warning @ Ars Technica
Ars Technica has a piece on a new tojan called "Infostealer.Wowcraft" that targets World of Warcraft accounts.According to Symantec, a new trojan called "Infostealer.Wowcraft" is making the rounds. Un ...
  Topic: Hero's Journey: E3 Demo Screenshot @ MMOGInfo
Inauro

Replies: 3
Views: 146

Post image iconForum: News Comments   Posted: Tue May 09, 2006 10:56 am   Subject: Hero's Journey: E3 Demo Screenshot @ MMOGInfo
You caught me, it's been a slow news day.

On the bright side, in a week or so we'll have the summaries of the wraps of the E3 recaps to look forward to...

Inauro
  Topic: Hero's Journey: E3 Demo Screenshot @ MMOGInfo
Inauro

Replies: 3
Views: 146

Post image iconForum: News Comments   Posted: Tue May 09, 2006 8:19 am   Subject: Hero's Journey: E3 Demo Screenshot @ MMOGInfo
MMOGInfo has an exclusive Hero's Journey screenshot from the trailer that will be shown at this year's E3.
  Topic: EverQuest 2: Expansion Plans @ Official Site
Inauro

Views: 100

Post image iconForum: News Comments   Posted: Wed May 03, 2006 7:47 pm   Subject: EverQuest 2: Expansion Plans @ Official Site
Sony Online Entertainment (SOE) has announced plans for new adventure and expansion packs for EverQuest 2. SAN DIEGO, CA – May 3, 2006 – Sony Online Entertainment LLC ( SOE ), a global leader in the o ...
  Topic: Star Trek Online: The Economy @ OGRank
Inauro

Views: 127

Post image iconForum: News Comments   Posted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 2:24 am   Subject: Star Trek Online: The Economy @ OGRank
OGRank has an update on Star Trek Online's proposed economic system as explained in a recent developer blog by senior systems designer, Eric Heimburg. Eric Heimburg, senior systems designer on Star Tr ...
  Topic: Auto Assault: First Impressions @ IGN
Inauro

Views: 288

Post image iconForum: News Comments   Posted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 7:36 am   Subject: Auto Assault: First Impressions @ IGN
IGN shares some first impressions of NetDevil's Auto Assault.Although Auto Assault seemed to have about half a dozen separate beta phases, I really never got around to checking it out. After all, I al ...
  Topic: The Chronicles of Spellborn: Developer Diary @ MMORPG.com
Inauro

Views: 212

Post image iconForum: News Comments   Posted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 11:03 am   Subject: The Chronicles of Spellborn: Developer Diary @ MMORPG.com
Michael Perdieus, Lead Animator for The Chronicles of Spellborn, shares some insights into his role on Spellborn International's flagship title in a developer diary at MMORPG.comHi, my name is Michael ...
  Topic: Stargate Worlds: Chris Klug Interview @ Ten Ton Hammer
Inauro

Views: 252

Post image iconForum: News Comments   Posted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 11:43 pm   Subject: Stargate Worlds: Chris Klug Interview @ Ten Ton Hammer
While i agree with what you're saying about forced grouping being a no no, and i too can hear the howls of the marketing division over at Cheyenne Mountain, i think you might be reading too much into ...

Page 1 of 6 Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next