FAQ
Members
Usergroups
Search found 29 matches
  Topic: Dark Messiah of Might & Magic: Pre-E3 Preview @ IGN
Ryder

Replies: 10
Views: 221

Post image iconForum: News Comments   Posted: Thu May 04, 2006 10:25 pm   Subject: Dark Messiah of Might & Magic: Pre-E3 Preview @ IGN
I have loved M&M for so long I am almost worried about this game. It could be good (it certainly looks pretty) but still....
Why would you worry about this game when it has nothing to do with the ...
  Topic: RPGDot Feature: An interview with Arkane Studios about Dark
Ryder

Replies: 25
Views: 626

Post image iconForum: News Comments   Posted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 10:05 am   Subject: RPGDot Feature: An interview with Arkane Studios about Dark
Good interview, it was about time we got some more info about the forgotten M&M. I was getting sick of hearing about the H3 remake.

I'll definetly buy it because it has Might and Magic in the t ...
  Topic: It's official: Oblivion on March 20th
Ryder

Replies: 36
Views: 1269

Post image iconForum: News Comments   Posted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 9:52 pm   Subject: It's official: Oblivion on March 20th
Is it going to have the same repetitive boring crap quests?
Is the entire world going look similar in every way?
Is the combat system still the worst ever devised?
Or is it going to be another over ...
  Topic: Elder Scrolls 4: Oblivion - Preview @ Gamesradar
Ryder

Replies: 12
Views: 949

Post image iconForum: News Comments   Posted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 9:45 pm   Subject: Elder Scrolls 4: Oblivion - Preview @ Gamesradar
Just finished playing MM7 myself cecirdr, and before that MM6 and before that World of Xeen and before that MM3 and before that MM2. Okay, so I still havent finished MM2 or MM3 but they are works in p ...
  Topic: BG3 and NWN2 to be revealed in PC Gamer
Ryder

Replies: 26
Views: 1958

Post image iconForum: News Comments   Posted: Wed Jul 21, 2004 2:01 am   Subject: BG3 and NWN2 to be revealed in PC Gamer
Baldurs Gate, still cant believe I bought that game. What a pile of pooh. The thought of NWN2 however is music to the ears.
  Topic: 3DO: Bankruptcy FAQ @ Celestial Heavens
Ryder

Replies: 5
Views: 179

Post image iconForum: News Comments   Posted: Thu Jun 05, 2003 5:50 am   Subject: 3DO: Bankruptcy FAQ @ Celestial Heavens
I have been waiting for the day that 3DO went bust for many a year after they totally screwed my favorite game.

Good riddance 3DO. See ya, wouldnt wanna be ya.

Now all I have to hope and pray th ...
  Topic: Which M&M game ddid you play first?
Ryder

Replies: 37
Views: 823

Post image iconForum: CRPGs General   Posted: Fri Mar 22, 2002 1:31 am   Subject: Which M&M game ddid you play first?
Mine was MM2 on the C64. Finished that and noticed MM1 available, bought that and returned it the next day as it was nothing compared to MM2.
  Topic: Might & Magic IX
Ryder

Replies: 76
Views: 2192

Post image iconForum: CRPGs General   Posted: Mon Mar 04, 2002 2:20 am   Subject: Might & Magic IX

On 2001-12-22 03:08, Rendelius wrote:
So, should we set up a MM9 board then? Let me know. And more than that: would someone here be willing to run a MM9 site with us? No HTML knowledge requ ...
Ryder

Post image iconForum: CRPGs General   Posted: Sat Dec 22, 2001 7:52 am   Subject: Might & Magic IX
I must say that most of those screenshots at tothegame look sensational. They still claim the release date to be in March.

Next year is going to be great for gaming.
  Topic: Wiggles
Ryder

Replies: 8
Views: 243

Post image iconForum: CRPGs General   Posted: Thu Dec 06, 2001 1:48 am   Subject: Wiggles
Just found this at Gamespot and remembered this thread (for some reason)

http://gamespot.com/gamespot/stories/news/0,10870,2830147,00.html
Ryder

Post image iconForum: CRPGs General   Posted: Thu Nov 08, 2001 4:51 am   Subject: Might & Magic IX

On 2001-11-07 21:18, Gorath wrote:
PC Games 12/01 came out today.

That's just downright nasty Gorath. Is there any scintillating info or what? Do tell. I'd like everything translated and ...
Ryder

Post image iconForum: CRPGs General   Posted: Thu Nov 08, 2001 12:59 am   Subject: Might & Magic IX
Has that German gaming magazine with the supposed previews of MM9 and HoMM4 come out yet?
  Topic: Gothic in Australia
Ryder

Replies: 13
Views: 330

Post image iconForum: Gothic - General   Posted: Fri Oct 26, 2001 5:16 am   Subject: Gothic in Australia

On 2001-10-25 22:39, Maleraka wrote:
No Offense, but i wouldn't have Australia on my list for big places to sell games to first.
Offense taken.
  Topic: What rpg's are you playing right now?
Ryder

Replies: 47
Views: 1606

Post image iconForum: CRPGs General   Posted: Tue Oct 09, 2001 4:57 am   Subject: What rpg's are you playing right now?
Through sheer boredom I have recently started playing MM6 again.
  Topic: Upcoming RPGs(long?)
Ryder

Replies: 16
Views: 727

Post image iconForum: CRPGs General   Posted: Sat Sep 15, 2001 2:35 pm   Subject: Upcoming RPGs(long?)

On 2001-09-14 06:22, Aelhyn wrote:
Do you think I'll be able to start the series at M&M9?
You gotta start somewhere Aelhyn so you might as well wait until MM9.

Page 1 of 2 Goto page 1, 2  Next