FAQ
Members
Usergroups
Search found 96 matches
  Topic: So, do you roleplay?
Doomisnear

Replies: 22
Views: 836

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - General   Posted: Sat Oct 19, 2002 8:23 am   Subject: So, do you roleplay?
I do roleplay to some degree though it seems that certain situations will drive me into a corner and force me to break character to be able to survive in the game.
  Topic: Add-on ideas that will probably never happen:Þ
Doomisnear

Replies: 7
Views: 320

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - General   Posted: Sat Oct 12, 2002 8:13 am   Subject: Add-on ideas that will probably never happen:Þ
1) Full on lightsaber. I know people have tried to make this work, but from what I have seen I am disappointed. I want to see it at a realistic level with enemie's arms flying off, etc.

2) Soldier ...
  Topic: Morrowacked: annoying main-plot bugs and mishaps.
Doomisnear

Replies: 10
Views: 284

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - Spoilers   Posted: Mon Aug 05, 2002 7:08 pm   Subject: Morrowacked: annoying main-plot bugs and mishaps.
I's like it if once you got tired of the game you could go back to syed need and get back on the boat. Doing so would make the game exit and the game would uninstall. How's that for a mod?
  Topic: I Jumped The Mighty Ghostgate!!!
Doomisnear

Replies: 12
Views: 331

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - General   Posted: Thu Jul 04, 2002 1:58 am   Subject: I Jumped The Mighty Ghostgate!!!
so when you guys make jump of that magnitude do you get the bionic man sound?

No it's more of a cartoony pogo stick sound. Bo-oing!!
  Topic: I Jumped The Mighty Ghostgate!!!
Doomisnear

Replies: 12
Views: 331

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - General   Posted: Wed Jul 03, 2002 3:58 pm   Subject: I Jumped The Mighty Ghostgate!!!
The funny thing about ghostgate is that your not supposed to be able to get inside except through the gate entrance. I mean several characters keep saying something similar to this that the place is l ...
  Topic: How do u become a god
Doomisnear

Replies: 5
Views: 554

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - Spoilers   Posted: Sun Jun 23, 2002 7:52 pm   Subject: How do u become a god
As far as I can tell becoming a god at this time is not possible. Someone could make a plugin for the game were you could and go on to do something cool like a series of mount olympus type missions, b ...
  Topic: Finished the main quest?
Doomisnear

Replies: 15
Views: 290

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - General   Posted: Fri Jun 21, 2002 7:00 pm   Subject: Finished the main quest?
I am level 34 or 36 and it is day 174.
  Topic: Hortator quest & house leader (desappointing?)
Doomisnear

Replies: 3
Views: 108

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - Spoilers   Posted: Wed Jun 19, 2002 9:58 pm   Subject: Hortator quest & house leader (desappointing?)
Becoming grandmaster of any of the houses is a side quest while becoming horator is a major part of the main quest. Silly I know since you just got so high ranked in one of the houses but that is the ...
  Topic: House Telvanni/House Hlallu Fourth Trial
Doomisnear

Views: 123

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - Spoilers   Posted: Wed Jun 19, 2002 4:59 pm   Subject: House Telvanni/House Hlallu Fourth Trial
yeah you talk to aryon again in the top tower and he will be like 'your like the house horator. good for you. here is the house item to recognize you as horator'.
  Topic: Hortator quest & house leader (desappointing?)
Doomisnear

Replies: 3
Views: 108

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - Spoilers   Posted: Wed Jun 19, 2002 4:57 pm   Subject: Hortator quest & house leader (desappointing?)
yep. Horators you will hear are just assigned during a time when war is going to break out. Becoming house hlaalu horator is probably the second easiest horator to become after house Redoran.
  Topic: Does Age Really Matter?
Doomisnear

Replies: 61
Views: 1057

Post image iconForum: CRPGs General   Posted: Wed Jun 19, 2002 3:58 am   Subject: Does Age Really Matter?
I'm 22 and have been playing RPG since about 1987 or so. My first RPG was dragon warrior on the NES.
  Topic: Killed Dagoth Ur...now what?
Doomisnear

Views: 156

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - Spoilers   Posted: Wed Jun 19, 2002 2:53 am   Subject: Killed Dagoth Ur...now what?
I just beat the game and I think I am going back to an old save file and beating it to were I become a god and saying I am the neravine. Maybe it was a glitch but the people did not act like I thought ...
  Topic: code book
Doomisnear

Replies: 2
Views: 111

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - Spoilers   Posted: Mon Jun 17, 2002 5:16 pm   Subject: code book
I would do a search of this site because this topic has already been talked about. So you might find some interesting stuff through that.

I would not say it is bad, but everyone in the bar will att ...
  Topic: Best way to travel
Doomisnear

Replies: 7
Views: 231

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - Spoilers   Posted: Mon Jun 17, 2002 7:27 am   Subject: Best way to travel
I use tindur's hoptoad scrolls with the scrolls of Icarian flight. Makes for some speedier travel when dealing with mountain ranges.
  Topic: Name your BEST dungeon/tomb/mine/grotto!
Doomisnear

Replies: 21
Views: 566

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - Spoilers   Posted: Sun Jun 16, 2002 7:43 pm   Subject: Name your BEST dungeon/tomb/mine/grotto!
I like the daedric ruins that are south of Rotheran, which is on the north coast. And if I did not like what I found in the ruins there was the dwarven ruins near by to the west that had some stuff to ...

Page 1 of 7 Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next