FAQ
Members
Usergroups
Search found 24 matches
  Topic: favorite comic
InHuMaN

Replies: 11
Views: 233

Post image iconForum: Absolutely Off Topic   Posted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 3:30 pm   Subject: favorite comic
Why is there no 'other' option?

in answer to your question, the question for the poll include the words "out of these".

anyway, i gave my vote to Peanuts. i've always been a fan of snoopy and ...
  Topic: DX2: how does it tie in?
InHuMaN

Replies: 8
Views: 144

Post image iconForum: CRPGs General   Posted: Sun Nov 09, 2003 1:51 am   Subject: DX2: how does it tie in?
sorry, but im a PS2 person. all i have to say is...

Topic: New Forums
InHuMaN

Replies: 121
Views: 5772

Post image iconForum: RPGDot   Posted: Fri Nov 07, 2003 2:17 am   Subject: New Forums
what about a forum that includes Dues Ex and Deus Ex 2? most people that i have spoken to say that they consider it an RPG rather than a FPS.

i think of it as the perfect mix of both
  Topic: What are you listening to right now?
InHuMaN

Replies: 2304
Views: 25935

Post image iconForum: Absolutely Off Topic   Posted: Fri Oct 31, 2003 3:01 am   Subject: What are you listening to right now?
Bob Marley - Legend

current song: Could You Be Loved
  Topic: New Gothic Fanart up
InHuMaN

Replies: 15
Views: 324

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 General   Posted: Thu Oct 09, 2003 10:14 pm   Subject: New Gothic Fanart up
very nice wallpaper Scribbles
  Topic: What's your favorite Gothic armor?
InHuMaN

Replies: 53
Views: 1794

Post image iconForum: Gothic - General   Posted: Sun Oct 05, 2003 5:43 pm   Subject: What's your favorite Gothic armor?
thats the Heavy Templar. i like his sword too but i have to say that Revenge Steel is my fav
  Topic: Help Please
InHuMaN

Replies: 4
Views: 117

Post image iconForum: Gothic - General   Posted: Sat Oct 04, 2003 10:51 pm   Subject: Help Please
about the music:

check your Audio setting to see what the volume is set at. sometimes the music is hard to hear in the world map. i think the developers didn't want people getting distracted by mus ...
  Topic: What's your favorite Gothic armor?
InHuMaN

Replies: 53
Views: 1794

Post image iconForum: Gothic - General   Posted: Sat Oct 04, 2003 10:47 pm   Subject: What's your favorite Gothic armor?
i have to agree with you, and also dissagree. i think the Heavy Tamplars Armor and the Shadows Armor were the best looking in the game
  Topic: The Realm
InHuMaN

Replies: 84
Views: 2357

Post image iconForum: Usergroup Recruitment Office   Posted: Sat Oct 04, 2003 10:43 pm   Subject: The Realm
its a Gothic 1 thing
InHuMaN

Post image iconForum: Usergroup Recruitment Office   Posted: Sat Oct 04, 2003 10:24 pm   Subject: The Realm
i know what Nelliks Sword is, but if you want info on it, just make a thread labeled "What is Nelliks Sword" in the Gothic 1 general forum
InHuMaN

Post image iconForum: Usergroup Recruitment Office   Posted: Thu Oct 02, 2003 3:03 am   Subject: The Realm
lol, i was helping him work out the HTML today at skool. he doesnt have everything up yet, but it will be done soon.
InHuMaN

Post image iconForum: Usergroup Recruitment Office   Posted: Sun Sep 28, 2003 11:14 pm   Subject: The Realm
count me in.
  Topic: We need a Sect Camp user group!
InHuMaN

Replies: 33
Views: 1285

Post image iconForum: Usergroup Recruitment Office   Posted: Sat Sep 27, 2003 7:56 pm   Subject: We need a Sect Camp user group!
I'll join, sounds a little complicated, but im sure it will be fun
  Topic: Eh...
InHuMaN

Replies: 2
Views: 67

Post image iconForum: CRPGs General   Posted: Sun Jun 08, 2003 7:29 am   Subject: Eh...
are you talking about Uplink? i dont think that is an RPG
  Topic: Custom Gothic DVD cover, what do you think ?
InHuMaN

Replies: 3
Views: 87

Post image iconForum: Gothic - General   Posted: Sun Jun 08, 2003 1:01 am   Subject: Custom Gothic DVD cover, what do you think ?
hhmm, it looks remarkibly like the games box. hey, it even says PC/MAC CD-ROM on it!

Page 1 of 2 Goto page 1, 2  Next