Videos

Miscellaneous
   Staff Members
   Privacy Statement

FAQ
Members
Usergroups
Search found 12 matches
  Topic: ive gotten soo much help, but the game still wont work!!!!!!
afireinside

Replies: 4
Views: 196

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 - Troubleshooting   Posted: Mon Apr 12, 2004 3:46 pm   Subject: ive gotten soo much help, but the game still wont work!!!!!!
well i will try to start it, and the gothic 2 window pops up that says, loading, please wait, then after like 1 minute, it dissapears
afireinside

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 - Troubleshooting   Posted: Sun Apr 11, 2004 3:16 am   Subject: ive gotten soo much help, but the game still wont work!!!!!!
i guess the game must be taken back. ive tried everything
afireinside

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 - Troubleshooting   Posted: Sat Apr 10, 2004 4:11 pm   Subject: ive gotten soo much help, but the game still wont work!!!!!!
ok if someone can help me get this game started, then i will give them 13 cents! i downloaded the vdfsinit.zip, and i saved it into my gothic 2/system folder. i also unzipped it into my gothic 2/syste ...
  Topic: ok, the game wont play
afireinside

Replies: 21
Views: 738

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 - Troubleshooting   Posted: Sat Apr 10, 2004 5:02 am   Subject: ok, the game wont play
and where exactly is [GOTHIC2]\System\.(override/replace existing file) ok im going to bed, im about to have a headache.
afireinside

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 - Troubleshooting   Posted: Sat Apr 10, 2004 4:50 am   Subject: ok, the game wont play
one last time, heres what i did. i went to http://www.bendlins.de/nico/ and downloaded the VdfsInit.zip

once i got that i put it in my c:program files-atari-jowuod (or whatever)-gothic 2- system ...
afireinside

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 - Troubleshooting   Posted: Sat Apr 10, 2004 4:22 am   Subject: ok, the game wont play
there is no gothic.ini in my gothic2/system folder. wtf, this is krazy, please, someone be determined to help me! for the love of money
afireinside

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 - Troubleshooting   Posted: Sat Apr 10, 2004 4:18 am   Subject: ok, the game wont play
once i have the vdfs thing downloaded, where do i put it??
afireinside

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 - Troubleshooting   Posted: Fri Apr 09, 2004 10:29 pm   Subject: ok, the game wont play
ok, ive downloaded that vdsf.zip thing or whatever from that site, and i guess thats supposed to work, and i put it in the system folder in gothic 2, and my game still wont play. i think im doing some ...
afireinside

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 - Troubleshooting   Posted: Wed Apr 07, 2004 7:04 pm   Subject: wheres gorath
how can i contact gorath????????
afireinside

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 - Troubleshooting   Posted: Tue Apr 06, 2004 6:54 pm   Subject: ok, the game wont play
i have waited for like 8 minutes and i finally got it to play, but the game was very choppy, and like the movie wouldnt play, so gay. and i exited out of the game to see it if would finally start up ...
afireinside

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 - Troubleshooting   Posted: Tue Apr 06, 2004 3:02 am   Subject: ok, the game wont play
ok my computer is new, its got a geforce 4 video card, 512 megabites of ram, and everything, should world fine. but after I installed the game, and i click on the desktop icon to play, it will say got ...
  Topic: PLEASE HELP! The game dont load!
afireinside

Replies: 6
Views: 327

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 - Troubleshooting   Posted: Tue Apr 06, 2004 1:19 am   Subject: PLEASE HELP! The game dont load!
dude, i have the same problem. i just bought the effing game and i will double click on the gothic 2 icon, and it will say "gothic 2" "loading wait a minute" or something like that, and it wont load, ...

Page 1 of 1