FAQ
Members
Usergroups
Search found 72 matches
  Topic: Exquisite Shoes- where?
Fredric

Replies: 2
Views: 100

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - Spoilers   Posted: Mon May 27, 2002 3:17 am   Subject: Exquisite Shoes- where?
I have been looking high and low, and I can't find some damn Exquisite Shoes for the guy in Zainab Camp. Can anyone tell me where I can find some?
  Topic: It's a small world after all...
Fredric

Replies: 72
Views: 2194

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - General   Posted: Sun May 26, 2002 7:14 am   Subject: It's a small world after all...
Can anyone inform Zyan that Morrowind is not an MMORPG, so therefore the mentioning of him being a MMORPG pimp is a waste of crucial bandwidth?
  Topic: Remove image stuttering
Fredric

Replies: 3
Views: 246

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - General   Posted: Sun May 26, 2002 7:11 am   Subject: Remove image stuttering
Is anyone able to verify how safe this is? I'm quite curiously curious...
  Topic: I'm in trouble...
Fredric

Replies: 4
Views: 134

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - General   Posted: Wed May 22, 2002 12:17 pm   Subject: I'm in trouble...
I remember the Orc. (s)he is standing to the left of the stairs by the book case if you're coming down the stairs. She's in a dark robe, I believe. Can't miss her.

It's a Blades Quest, when you're ...
  Topic: 1Handed w/ Shield or 2Handed Swords
Fredric

Replies: 16
Views: 635

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - General   Posted: Tue May 21, 2002 7:01 pm   Subject: 1Handed w/ Shield or 2Handed Swords
I was using a Megabane sword (two handed), until I found an Ebony sword (which is one handed). I found that the Megabane 2-hander does does slightly more damage than my Ebony 1-hander, but I use the E ...
  Topic: All this valuable stuff, but where to sell it?
Fredric

Replies: 3
Views: 188

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - General   Posted: Sat May 18, 2002 5:31 am   Subject: All this valuable stuff, but where to sell it?
There is a scamp in Caldera, in the upstairs room of a home owned by a family of Orcs (Bhakora or something... starts with a 'B' and the name sounds Orc'ish). He has 5000 gold, which is the most amoun ...
  Topic: Which City/Town do you call home and why?
Fredric

Replies: 31
Views: 902

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - General   Posted: Wed May 15, 2002 4:25 am   Subject: Which City/Town do you call home and why?
Like another person who already said this, after cleaning out the Council Club of the Cammona Tong punks, I kept their little hide-out for myself! Yee haw... I guess...?
  Topic: Has anyone read "The Locked Room"? Ingame Book
Fredric

Replies: 5
Views: 330

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - General   Posted: Tue May 14, 2002 3:50 am   Subject: Has anyone read "The Locked Room"? Ingame Book
Heh, definately. A good length, and good content. It's funny how the story turns out in the end- for those of you unfortunate people who haven't read The Locked Room, give it a try!
  Topic: How's the game after 80 hours (if anyone is close to this)?
Fredric

Replies: 15
Views: 1173

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - General   Posted: Mon May 13, 2002 4:10 am   Subject: How's the game after 80 hours (if anyone is close to this)?
This is my brother who also plays Morrowind who is posting:

Ive played the game about 50 hours or so if i had to guess how long ive been playing. the story is great, and my affection for the game ...
  Topic: Has anyone read "The Locked Room"? Ingame Book
Fredric

Replies: 5
Views: 330

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - General   Posted: Mon May 13, 2002 4:06 am   Subject: Has anyone read "The Locked Room"? Ingame Book
I got a book called, "The Locked Room" in the game quite a while ago, and have kept it. I only just thought about if anyone else has read this book, since a lot of people playing the game don't read a ...
  Topic: So what's the plot line?
Fredric

Replies: 8
Views: 168

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - Spoilers   Posted: Mon May 13, 2002 4:00 am   Subject: So what's the plot line?
I just finished the quest from the Spymaster where I have to talk to three different people around Vivec... has the story begun yet?

I can't tell, but I've found even the small amount of story fou ...
  Topic: Morrowind music file type
Fredric

Replies: 13
Views: 195

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - General   Posted: Wed May 01, 2002 4:02 am   Subject: Morrowind music file type
I've never heard of those bands except for Rancid, but I've not actually heard their music.

I play the drums, so... I don't really have any musical talent, just got at banging things (eg: drums, g ...
  Topic: PLEASE tell me it's not true
Fredric

Replies: 37
Views: 1490

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - General   Posted: Wed May 01, 2002 4:01 am   Subject: PLEASE tell me it's not true
After getting the game, I will:

1) Inform everyone in the house that I will not be taking any phone calls
2) Bring a large amount of caffeine, in the form of a soft drink
3) A small pot to shit i ...
  Topic: Hand to Hand Viable?
Fredric

Replies: 37
Views: 1406

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - General   Posted: Wed May 01, 2002 3:59 am   Subject: Hand to Hand Viable?
I remember a developer post where he was testing some sort of fire spell, and he set the radius of the spell effect to an absurd setting. Anyways, he went to the middle of the town, cast the spell, an ...
  Topic: Story Question
Fredric

Replies: 15
Views: 354

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - General   Posted: Wed May 01, 2002 3:58 am   Subject: Story Question
Goodstuff.

Hopefully the developers have taken the time to not only focus on the sub-qeusts, the adventures that take place outside of the main story, but the main quest as well. I'm hoping for a ...

Page 1 of 5 Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next