FAQ
Members
Usergroups
Search found 166 matches
  Topic: Almexia's Hand's
Predator

Replies: 28
Views: 1570

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - Spoilers   Posted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 7:40 pm   Subject: Almexia's Hand's
its really easy to kill them with sneaking
  Topic: Magic Ore
Predator

Replies: 3
Views: 174

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Thu Jul 24, 2003 9:42 am   Subject: Magic Ore
In the cave, near the dexter's tower
On the dock (I can't remeber exact location, to reach the ore you should jump on some barrels)
Bennet sells one or two(random perhaps?)
When you show the stinky ...
  Topic: Hey Predator!
Predator

Views: 103

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Thu Jul 24, 2003 9:35 am   Subject: Hey Predator!
I get it from Gamesweb forums
  Topic: Treasure map: anyone found treasure?
Predator

Replies: 6
Views: 313

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Wed Jul 23, 2003 12:29 pm   Subject: Treasure map: anyone found treasure?
and there is a Orc Slayer on the top of pyramide. (Ring is in the leather bag)
  Topic: Where to find Hosh Pak?
Predator

Replies: 7
Views: 109

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Wed Jul 23, 2003 8:28 am   Subject: Where to find Hosh Pak?
Eskisehir =)
  Topic: Care to aid me?
Predator

Replies: 5
Views: 108

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Wed Jul 23, 2003 8:27 am   Subject: Care to aid me?
Go to Akil's Farm and then use these screenshots:

http://forum.jowood.de/attachment.php?s=&postid=298077

http://forum.jowood.de/attachment.php?s=&postid=298078
  Topic: A Walkthrough (Underdevelopment Ch1 almost completed)
Predator

Replies: 6
Views: 1153

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Wed Jul 23, 2003 8:17 am   Subject: A Walkthrough (Underdevelopment Ch1 almost completed)
"24-A Sextant

I don't know much about where to get this until chapter 4 when I'm supposed to kill the dragons.
So you will get this quest from Ramirez and you will find the Sextant on one of the ...
  Topic: Chapter 2
Predator

Views: 129

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Wed Jul 23, 2003 8:07 am   Subject: Chapter 2
http://www.rpgdot.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=29374&highlight=

Use this guide.
  Topic: Thiefing
Predator

Views: 148

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Tue Jul 22, 2003 8:25 pm   Subject: Thiefing
hmm i think you don't need to wait till chapter 5. because I was able to steal from the people that I robbed before. I mean they get new items or money next chapter.
  Topic: Chapter 6 gap
Predator

Replies: 8
Views: 202

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Tue Jul 22, 2003 8:22 pm   Subject: Chapter 6 gap
do you have lab bottle ? buy one from Vatras or Milten (if you take them with you)
  Topic: Where to find Hosh Pak?
Predator

Replies: 7
Views: 109

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Tue Jul 22, 2003 8:19 pm   Subject: Where to find Hosh Pak?
here :
buyur :
http://forum.jowood.de/attachment.php?s=&postid=324624
  Topic: How do you knock out NPC'S?
Predator

Views: 197

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 General   Posted: Tue Jul 22, 2003 8:18 pm   Subject: How do you knock out NPC'S?
Yes it works like in G1. But some npcs can't be knocked out. they just die (e.g thieves in thieves guild)
  Topic: Who do i take on the boat with me?
Predator

Replies: 45
Views: 2220

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Tue Jul 22, 2003 8:20 am   Subject: Who do i take on the boat with me?
Angar is at Bengar's Farm
  Topic: Just killed "Osh Pak" (SP?) - did I do right?
Predator

Replies: 13
Views: 385

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Tue Jul 22, 2003 8:16 am   Subject: Just killed "Osh Pak" (SP?) - did I do right?
Ur Shake becomes your enemy. And says he will kill you next time. Very sad
  Topic: The Crew
Predator

Views: 201

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Tue Jul 22, 2003 8:15 am   Subject: The Crew
It can be "Girion" ?

Page 1 of 12 Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next