FAQ
Members
Usergroups
Search found 14 matches
  Topic: BUG: Character will not recover from being frozen
damifino

Replies: 3
Views: 129

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 - Troubleshooting   Posted: Tue Jul 29, 2003 12:49 am   Subject: BUG: Character will not recover from being frozen
Try turning on the cheat mode (typing "marvin" on the status screen) then hitting the "K" key to teleport a few feet ahead a couple times. More than likely this will break the character out of the loo ...
  Topic: "Woa, Wiff!!!"
damifino

Replies: 6
Views: 219

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 - Troubleshooting   Posted: Wed Jul 02, 2003 1:12 am   Subject: Re: "Woa, Wiff!!!"
what in the HELL does that mean?

Probabily "what with?" when you run out of meat to cook (you might see it written on-screen if you turn on subtitles).

-Damifino
  Topic: Patch?
damifino

Replies: 9
Views: 644

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 General   Posted: Sat Jun 28, 2003 10:44 pm   Subject: Patch?
Also apparently many of the ambient sounds (such as the character's footsteps) are played at a very low volume so they can't be heard.

There are a several threads on the Jowood boards abou ...
  Topic: Patch?
damifino

Views: 644

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 General   Posted: Thu Jun 26, 2003 12:32 am   Subject: Patch?
Also apparently many of the ambient sounds (such as the character's footsteps) are played at a very low volume so they can't be heard.
  Topic: Tree graphics constantly flashing?
damifino

Replies: 7
Views: 316

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 - Troubleshooting   Posted: Fri Jun 20, 2003 12:20 am   Subject: Tree graphics constantly flashing?
Did ya'll ever get confirmation if newer rev's (44.xx) of the nvidia detenator driver smoothed over the problem or not?Nope.
The problem was introduced (better let's say, appeared the first time) any ...
  Topic: need translate help
damifino

Replies: 4
Views: 211

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 - Troubleshooting   Posted: Thu Jun 19, 2003 2:48 am   Subject: need translate help
Here's a google translation as well.

http://translate.google.com/translate?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.rpgdot.com%2FphpBB2%2Fviewtopic.php%3Ft%3D28726&langpair=de%7Cen&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&prev=%2Flangua ...
  Topic: Why does Gothic 2 kick me back to desktop every 10-15 mins?
damifino

Views: 496

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 - Troubleshooting   Posted: Thu Jun 19, 2003 2:43 am   Subject: Why does Gothic 2 kick me back to desktop every 10-15 mins?
Sorry for sounding ignorant, but what do you mean b 'cool deal' ?

It's kinda a backcountry Texas saying I guess, long for "cool".

-Damifino
  Topic: Tree graphics constantly flashing?
damifino

Replies: 7
Views: 316

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 - Troubleshooting   Posted: Thu Jun 19, 2003 2:39 am   Subject: Tree graphics constantly flashing?
Have a look at the following params in

Hi nico,

Did ya'll ever get confirmation if newer rev's (44.xx) of the nvidia detenator driver smoothed over the problem or not?

Topic: Why does Gothic 2 kick me back to desktop every 10-15 mins?
damifino

Views: 496

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 - Troubleshooting   Posted: Wed Jun 18, 2003 1:38 am   Subject: Why does Gothic 2 kick me back to desktop every 10-15 mins?
Cool deal
  Topic: Are those liches in Poxsellis tomb invincible?
damifino

Replies: 13
Views: 805

Post image iconForum: Arx Fatalis   Posted: Mon May 05, 2003 3:55 am   Subject: Are those liches in Poxsellis tomb invincible?
Although this may be apparent to most people, make sure you split off the liches (don't fight both at the same time)...and mana drain is your friend.

I used the invisibility spell to avoid ...
  Topic: An observation about developer codes and cheats.
damifino

Replies: 17
Views: 307

Post image iconForum: Gothic - General   Posted: Sun Mar 10, 2002 4:57 am   Subject: An observation about developer codes and cheats.

Cheats are necessary in most games, either for getting past areas's that weren't debugged properly (common these days) or for difficult area's (I have a full time 50-60 hour a week job, can't spend ...
  Topic: More than a texture skins have been censored PROOF
damifino

Views: 555

Post image iconForum: Gothic - General   Posted: Sat Dec 15, 2001 12:49 am   Subject: More than a texture skins have been censored PROOF
No, I too saw one of the women taking a bath. She was wearing a bikini....and not much else .
  Topic: Long Pause when calling up Map
damifino

Replies: 6
Views: 279

Post image iconForum: Gothic - Troubleshooting   Posted: Mon Dec 03, 2001 6:47 am   Subject: Long Pause when calling up Map

I did notice that the map loads much faster on small dungeon levels (like the mines) than it does outdoors...so unless it's a bug/loop with the map function, for good or bad I suspect the engine ...
  Topic: Thought's on American release?
damifino

Replies: 10
Views: 507

Post image iconForum: Gothic - General   Posted: Thu Nov 22, 2001 8:41 am   Subject: Thought's on American release?
I'm not sure what all is in the German version, but so far there's not much missing form the demo. The language and gore levels are the same (break a lockpick and you'll see .

Oh, and y ...

Page 1 of 1