FAQ
Members
Usergroups
Search found 15 matches
  Topic: Getting Key from Judge
Tattooed Priest

Replies: 1
Views: 117

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Mon Apr 26, 2004 1:51 pm   Subject: Getting Key from Judge
Hey

I have 5 of the 6 blood chalices. Is there any way to get the key from the judge without beating him up? I don't want to add to my dex or spend points on pickpocketing? Does the sleep spell wo ...
  Topic: Help with the experiment and Ignas
Tattooed Priest

Replies: 3
Views: 174

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Thu Apr 08, 2004 5:28 pm   Subject: Help with the experiment and Ignas
Ok, I try to talk to Valentino and try the spell when someone is chasing me (after I attack them).

Tattooed Priest
  Topic: Help with the experiment and Ignas
Tattooed Priest

Views: 174

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Thu Apr 08, 2004 1:35 pm   Subject: Help with the experiment and Ignas
Hi

I recieved the experiement quest from Ignas and use the spell on Valentino. I beat him up and when he got up I used the spell, no one was the wiser. So I go to Ignas to tell him and has doesn't ...
  Topic: Spending learning points wisely
Tattooed Priest

Replies: 11
Views: 726

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Fri Apr 02, 2004 3:48 pm   Subject: Spending learning points wisely
Thanks for your comments

Right now I'm just level 5 and have 30 points to spend. I going to see how far I can get with out adding strength yet. But I will add to my strength before I join the nov ...
  Topic: Spending learning points wisely
Tattooed Priest

Replies: 11
Views: 726

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Fri Apr 02, 2004 3:05 pm   Subject: Spending learning points wisely
Hi All

Just got Gothic 2 (had to want for new computer). I loved Gothic 1, but never made it to level 5 or 6 in circle of magic because I built up my strength early on and did not save learing poi ...
  Topic: Yes, I want to cheat, but how?
Tattooed Priest

Replies: 2
Views: 218

Post image iconForum: Gothic - Spoilers, Tips & Tricks   Posted: Mon Jul 28, 2003 1:19 pm   Subject: Yes, I want to cheat, but how?
I just joined the water mages (chapter 4) and its daunting the amount of skill points required to get up to 6th circle (and I'm running out of monsters to kill). I opened up the console in marvin mod ...
  Topic: The Big thing of the Brotherhood
Tattooed Priest

Replies: 6
Views: 362

Post image iconForum: Gothic - Spoilers, Tips & Tricks   Posted: Tue Jul 22, 2003 6:37 pm   Subject: The Big thing of the Brotherhood
I spoke with Cor Anger and he said Kor Khalam when crazy and so on - got 1st rune and book. Then went to New camp spoke with magicians and are now on quests to get all runes - I know where to go and ...
Tattooed Priest

Post image iconForum: Gothic - Spoilers, Tips & Tricks   Posted: Mon Jul 21, 2003 5:22 pm   Subject: The Big thing of the Brotherhood
That's a different ceremony that the first sleeper invocation cermony? I already saw the first one.
Tattooed Priest

Post image iconForum: Gothic - Spoilers, Tips & Tricks   Posted: Mon Jul 21, 2003 1:27 pm   Subject: The Big thing of the Brotherhood
I'm in Chapter 3, (merc for New Camp) finished the Orc Cemetry quest.

The brotherhood quest in my log book says "go and report my findings to Mordrag (new Camp) or Raven (Old Camp)". I go and ta ...
  Topic: Magic - How do I learn how the circles?
Tattooed Priest

Views: 239

Post image iconForum: Gothic - Spoilers, Tips & Tricks   Posted: Fri Jul 18, 2003 1:23 pm   Subject: Magic - How do I learn how the circles?
I just started Chapter 3 and are a merc. for New Camp. I check the status screen for magic and it says 'NO". How do I learn the circles of magic? and from who?

I checked the back forums and can't ...
  Topic: Rogue / Mercenary
Tattooed Priest

Views: 170

Post image iconForum: Gothic - Spoilers, Tips & Tricks   Posted: Sun Jul 06, 2003 8:23 pm   Subject: Rogue / Mercenary
I just joined the new camp and became a Rogue. I then when to talk to Lee and he asked me what I wanted and I said freedom or something - then he made me a Mercenary. I was a Rogue for all of 30 sec ...
  Topic: Column at Monastery
Tattooed Priest

Views: 203

Post image iconForum: Gothic - Spoilers, Tips & Tricks   Posted: Sun Jul 06, 2003 7:07 pm   Subject: Column at Monastery
How do I knock over the column at the Monastery?

Thanks
  Topic: Strength or Skill?
Tattooed Priest

Views: 364

Post image iconForum: Gothic - Spoilers, Tips & Tricks   Posted: Thu Jul 03, 2003 4:06 pm   Subject: Strength or Skill?
Which is better:
Spending 20 skill points on strength or spending 20 points moving up lto evel 2 on one handed weapons?

Thanks
  Topic: 4 Questions
Tattooed Priest

Replies: 1
Views: 217

Post image iconForum: Gothic - Spoilers, Tips & Tricks   Posted: Mon Jun 30, 2003 2:33 pm   Subject: 4 Questions
1. I found the missing gear in the old mine and go back to the area where the troll is sitting but no one has anything to say about the missing gear anymore.

2. How do I resolve the weed monopo ...
  Topic: Chapter #?
Tattooed Priest

Replies: 2
Views: 74

Post image iconForum: Gothic - General   Posted: Mon Jun 23, 2003 7:28 pm   Subject: Chapter #?
How do I know what chapter # I'm in? I haven't joined a camp yet.

Thanks

Page 1 of 1