FAQ
Members
Usergroups
Search found 12 matches
  Topic: Lets Discuss Some Major Flaws Of This Great Game
teras

Replies: 13
Views: 453

Post image iconForum: Oblivion - Spoilers   Posted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 7:49 am   Subject: Lets Discuss Some Major Flaws Of This Great Game
Choice 1: Do not fight in the arena.
Choice 2: Do the grey princes quest and reveal his identity but do not kill him in the arena - stay a champion.
Choice 3: Reveal his identity and murder him - be ...
teras

Post image iconForum: Oblivion - Spoilers   Posted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 7:34 am   Subject: Lets Discuss Some Major Flaws Of This Great Game
@ teras...re: Thoromir,

I would almost agree with you about the Thoromir quest....but have recently found (doing other quests) that there is more than "one way to skin a cat" as they sa ...
teras

Post image iconForum: Oblivion - Spoilers   Posted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 2:12 pm   Subject: Lets Discuss Some Major Flaws Of This Great Game
You are simply saying "if you don't want to do it don't go to the arena"

The question is why don't I have several choices in the matter..?
It's all about not being linear.To have other ...
teras

Post image iconForum: Oblivion - Spoilers   Posted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 11:16 am   Subject: Lets Discuss Some Major Flaws Of This Great Game
No, it's not sarkasm.

I have already stated in another thread that this is a great game.
I don't want to argue with people about their liking in the game.Besides it is really subjective for every ...
  Topic: Let's support Bethesda for some good reasons
teras

Replies: 5
Views: 176

Post image iconForum: Oblivion - Spoilers   Posted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 6:28 am   Subject: Let's support Bethesda for some good reasons
I know the game is probably not what we all expected.I have some complaints of my own but I will post them in another thread.I feel the need to express these things.

A) Congratulations to Beth for ...
  Topic: Invisibility Quest
teras

Replies: 4
Views: 210

Post image iconForum: Oblivion - Spoilers   Posted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 5:50 am   Subject: Invisibility Quest
Thank you.
  Topic: Invisibility Quest
teras

Replies: 4
Views: 210

Post image iconForum: Oblivion - Spoilers   Posted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 11:28 pm   Subject: Invisibility Quest
When you get to the village where everybody is invincible due to a spell cast by a mage living in some fort ruins, after I take the scroll to break the spell for the people there and complete the ques ...
  Topic: My Annoyances with Oblivion ( What are yours? )
teras

Replies: 61
Views: 4290

Post image iconForum: Oblivion - General   Posted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 4:11 am   Subject: My Annoyances with Oblivion ( What are yours? )
[/quote]
I believe Oblivion made it closer to this Gothic-like combat setting. I mean far closer than Morrowind. Yet, the whole autoscaling thing (that is not about the combat itself) ruined it.[/quo ...
  Topic: Beware Kvatch
teras

Replies: 19
Views: 766

Post image iconForum: Oblivion - General   Posted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 1:31 am   Subject: Beware Kvatch
I have finished the Kvatch siege and I had no problem at all. I'm not using any mods. In fact I never had a CTD so far. The only problem is that sometimes when I quit the game crashes, but ONLY when I ...
  Topic: My Annoyances with Oblivion ( What are yours? )
teras

Replies: 61
Views: 4290

Post image iconForum: Oblivion - General   Posted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 2:39 am   Subject: My Annoyances with Oblivion ( What are yours? )
Gothic 2 is THE classic. I think that gothic's combat system is the best ever, because it was really up to you and your timed moves to kill any enemy or get killed.When I first met the Orc scout I rem ...
  Topic: How will it run on these specs?
teras

Views: 188

Post image iconForum: Oblivion - General   Posted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 10:38 pm   Subject: How will it run on these specs?
Well, i'll be grateful if it can run ok with 1024*768, that's the resolution i use with all games anyway. I hope that by using the tweaks mentioned here (coolbits and grass density in the ini) i'll ma ...
  Topic: How will it run on these specs?
teras

Views: 188

Post image iconForum: Oblivion - General   Posted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 4:14 am   Subject: How will it run on these specs?
Hi all.
I just want to ask if anybody plays the game in a system configuration similar to mine.I have a P4 2.2, 1 GB RAM, GF6600 GT 128. Do you think it can run OK?

Page 1 of 1