Videos

Miscellaneous
   Staff Members
   Privacy Statement

FAQ
Members
Usergroups
Search found 13 matches
  Topic: A tree with eyes near Sagitta the Herb Witch's cave.
Spiro

Replies: 8
Views: 513

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Thu Dec 11, 2003 4:01 am   Subject: A tree with eyes near Sagitta the Herb Witch's cave.
HA, that was absolutely hilarious.

Ok, here is the way to go. Facing the entrance to Sagitta's cave run past it on the left side. Keep going until you see a black gnarly looking tree, it looks de ...
  Topic: Easy killing on the Siege engin
Spiro

Replies: 10
Views: 223

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Thu Dec 11, 2003 3:34 am   Subject: Easy killing on the Siege engin
Lizard men also tend to come in larger groups.
  Topic: Getting LP without leveling?
Spiro

Replies: 4
Views: 394

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Thu Dec 11, 2003 3:27 am   Subject: Getting LP without leveling?
Craps. Oh well, I'll make due then I guess.
  Topic: just too darn funny.
Spiro

Replies: 8
Views: 295

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Wed Dec 10, 2003 6:37 pm   Subject: just too darn funny.
Personally I would wait until chapter five when everyone in the castle has out lived their usefulness, then just kill them all. The gate guard standing next to the door you ported through has the key ...
  Topic: How do I beat Shadow Warriors?
Spiro

Replies: 16
Views: 426

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Wed Dec 10, 2003 5:20 am   Subject: How do I beat Shadow Warriors?
My method for them was to pull them one at a time then fight with a side to side sweeping motion. It holds them at bay fairly effectively, though they are so fast with their attacks they can still ge ...
  Topic: Kill a Black Troll - When? --without cheating or bugs?--
Spiro

Replies: 25
Views: 721

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Wed Dec 10, 2003 5:13 am   Subject: Kill a Black Troll - When? --without cheating or bugs?--
I finally went after the black troll in chapter five as a merc. I hacked it into little bits with no trouble at all.
Spiro

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Wed Dec 10, 2003 4:35 am   Subject: Getting LP without leveling?
I use Hero Export, and it saved everything except apparently all of my craft skills. I had every single trophy skill, plus alchemy up to STR potions, enough in forging to make the heavy dragon slayer ...
  Topic: How fast did you complete Gothic 2?
Spiro

Replies: 20
Views: 443

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Tue Dec 09, 2003 5:25 am   Subject: How fast did you complete Gothic 2?
Getting past the colonel and the four elites is easy even if you are weak. Just drag them back to the ship and let your crew do the job. Though it might be best not to have Jack as captain if you do ...
Spiro

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Tue Dec 09, 2003 3:40 am   Subject: Getting LP without leveling?
Is it possible? What is the code I need to enter to do this? I'm asking because I played through the game then transfered my char from the end to the beginning but I lost all of the hunting skills, ...
  Topic: Want to replay Gothic with your OLD character? read on...
Spiro

Replies: 11
Views: 355

Post image iconForum: Gothic - General   Posted: Sun Mar 10, 2002 4:36 am   Subject: Want to replay Gothic with your OLD character? read on...
How does one enter "marvin mode?"
  Topic: What is the best thing to spend Ore for? SPOILER
Spiro

Replies: 16
Views: 266

Post image iconForum: Gothic - General   Posted: Sun Mar 10, 2002 3:53 am   Subject: What is the best thing to spend Ore for? SPOILER
Personally I never used Ore. I used stuff to buy stuff, and if the prices didn't match up I just took extra ore back ore or arrows or bolds. The greatest skill in the entire game is lockpicking. If ...
  Topic: Loot X 10
Spiro

Replies: 3
Views: 173

Post image iconForum: Gothic - Troubleshooting   Posted: Wed Dec 26, 2001 2:58 am   Subject: Loot X 10
Thank you, that's what I had changed. I couldn't figure it out.
  Topic: Loot X 10
Spiro

Replies: 3
Views: 173

Post image iconForum: Gothic - Troubleshooting   Posted: Tue Dec 25, 2001 12:01 am   Subject: Loot X 10
Okie, is there a way to change how many items are transfered while buying and selling?

When I started the game the default was ten, very annoying when you just want to add something worth 4 so you ...

Page 1 of 1