FAQ
Members
Usergroups
Search found 39 matches
  Topic: KoTOR2 Humour
goblin i karry

Replies: 5
Views: 1198

Post image iconForum: Knights of the Old Republic   Posted: Sun Mar 13, 2005 11:02 pm   Subject: KoTOR2 Humour
I agree completely there are some really fun ones there...
  Topic: KotOR II. - Characters
goblin i karry

Replies: 43
Views: 10344

Post image iconForum: Knights of the Old Republic   Posted: Sun Mar 13, 2005 10:38 pm   Subject: KotOR II. - Characters
i think you have to be light side if you want to see carth.
At my third time through the game (as darkside instead of ligh) i saw some admiral cede instead of carth could be something else though...
  Topic: snapper weed help
goblin i karry

Replies: 5
Views: 211

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Tue Sep 21, 2004 12:56 am   Subject: snapper weed help
you have to talk to zuris first ask him where constantino gather his herbs and he will tell you (the plants dont spawn before you talk to him)

Hope it helps
  Topic: Mavin Mode Question
goblin i karry

Replies: 4
Views: 211

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 12:08 am   Subject: Mavin Mode Question
i dont know them but if you search for some gothic2 cheats you are bound to find them all, but if you dont want to cheat you can just wait till chapter 2-3 and you will get the teleport runes...
  Topic: Need some help...
goblin i karry

Replies: 9
Views: 235

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 3:58 pm   Subject: Need some help...
I dont know anything about that i just ran past him so you dont miss anything plot critical by doing that...
  Topic: That's it - I'm going to learn German
goblin i karry

Replies: 11
Views: 569

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 General   Posted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 11:46 pm   Subject: That's it - I'm going to learn German
learning german just to play G3 sooner...

I can surely wait till it comes out in english

But the best of luck to you
  Topic: Kings Sorrel?
goblin i karry

Views: 374

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 11:36 pm   Subject: Kings Sorrel?
there are a few kings sorrel lying about during the game...
but you can buy at least 10 during the whole game.
the one on lobarts farm is located behind the farm,
there is a stone circle aka stone ...
  Topic: Geppert & Kervo are dead?
goblin i karry

Replies: 7
Views: 158

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 11:32 pm   Subject: Geppert & Kervo are dead?
where are those guys u talk about i havent met them so im courius...
  Topic: The book of Lonar
goblin i karry

Replies: 8
Views: 220

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 11:30 pm   Subject: The book of Lonar
btw giving the book to coragon and thorben first is best because then u can buy it back from them and give it to the next
  Topic: The book of Lonar
goblin i karry

Replies: 8
Views: 220

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 11:28 pm   Subject: The book of Lonar
before you enter you must pull/use the torch in the cave that disables the trap but you can only do it before jumping in to the chests...
  Topic: 2nd quest from the theif guild
goblin i karry

Replies: 3
Views: 112

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 11:23 pm   Subject: 2nd quest from the theif guild
they are in the upper quarter all exept one witch lehmar the moneylender has

you have to pickpocket some people to get them all, so be sure to learn that skill
  Topic: Thieves Guild Questions
goblin i karry

Replies: 13
Views: 383

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 11:20 pm   Subject: Thieves Guild Questions
the torch is in the cave ont the island with the spikes pulling it disables the spike trap
  Topic: G2 Music
goblin i karry

Views: 166

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 General   Posted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 4:00 pm   Subject: G2 Music
Thanks I found some music on the official G2 site...
  Topic: G2 Music
goblin i karry

Views: 166

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 General   Posted: Wed Sep 08, 2004 11:09 pm   Subject: G2 Music
where can i download G2 Music??
  Topic: 100% 1h in chapter4
goblin i karry

Replies: 1
Views: 113

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 7:55 pm   Subject: 100% 1h in chapter4
oneof the dragon hunters in chapter4 trained me for 100% 1h
I am playing as merc...

is this some kind of bug or is it normal I thought that u only could train beyond 90% in chapter6

my g2 versi ...

Page 1 of 3 Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next